Without a name...

A very warm hug to all for stopping by and taking time for this simple story of our beloved show...  years of non-stop madness.❤💖💕😊

Eight Years Later...

Hari Prakash opened more doors, and in a long drawing-room came upon a couple of male servants, all in the uniforms, all clean-shaven, tidy and clean, all with dusters or brushes or feather brooms, and all frolicking and chattering while working for tonight's family get together. They were all neat and studious yet busy decorating the place... They rolled back a great rug in the middle, some changed the curtains. In between all of this, they merely looked at Arnav with his two kids and went on chattering, and laughing and dusting.

Cupping her Papa's face in her little soft palms Anala said, "Papa, you don't know anything. Mommy loves pink, green, and white. I wanted her birthday cake with all of these colors and you ordered simple white?" 

"Oh, did I?" 

Listening to his five years old daughter's complaint he wondered as usual. She counted her favorite colors for the cake on her little fingers. Being so engrossed with these thoughts she huffed and puffed many times. It was definitely a huge issue for her.

Hitting her own face with her little hand she huffed a little more. Releasing the air from her mouth a little louder this time while closing her eyes she complained being disappointed.

 "Papa, don't you love Mommy anymore?

Now where on earth that came from? ...and my mind started racing to grasp what this angel of his said.

 Does the color of the cake measure the level of my love for Khushi? My Khushi I mean her Mommy. Whatever it was but the cute complaint itself had a new level of love attached to it.

 Without a name! There was no doubt!

Sadhil our seven years old son looked at his sister and rolled his eyes as usual. His sister and her drama had no end as he always referred to. This young man had his own personality. He was a charm like his father but his loyalty always stood by his mother, unlike Anala.

 Leaning towards his father he whispered," I hope you are not buying this. She likes these fruity colors on her cake you know.?"