𝔑𝔢𝔦𝔟𝔬𝔩𝔱

i looked at it. observing that stupid house that stood in front of me. it was so broken down, wooden planks were sticking out and the windows were cracked or knocked out. i hate this place more than i've hated anything in my entire life.

it just gave off such a bad vibe, i could feel the eery feeling from a mile away. i just wanted to get this over with already, i didn't want to deal with Bowers, or any other murderous people for that matter.

"y-you okay, Richie?" Bill placed his hand on my shoulder to knock me out of the trance i was stuck in. this caused me to quickly flick back to reality and look over at him immediately, locking eyes with him.

"hell yeah i'm fine, i just don't wanna fucking do this." i admitted to him, watching as he removed his hand from my shoulder and looked back at the house in front of us.

"yeah.. me n-neither," he agreed with a slight frown melted on his face, licking his lips carefully as he turned back to face me. "but it'll be okay, o-once we get this over w-with we can finally get a b-break from all this crazy s-stuff." he attempted to reassure me. but i didn't get a break, i still had to deal with these horrible feelings that i dreaded having.

"yeah, i guess you're right." i lied, turning my notice over to Beverly who finally came back from her scavenge for nearby weapons, and it seemed like a negative.

"i didn't find anything that could be useful, so we might just have to try and find something inside." Beverly clenched her fists tightly, even she seemed hesitant to step foot in that godforsaken place again- and she was one of the toughest ones in the losers' club!

i took my notice from her, over to the neibolt house. i took a deep inhale before beginning to walk up to the caved in porch, stepping onto the steps and hearing a small creak come from at least one of them.

i watched as Beverly grabbed on the doorknob, twisting it and pulling open the raggedy door. once she did, it revealed the familiar broken down atmosphere.

"looks like not much has changed." i noted, looking at everything from afar and letting out a soft breathe as i walked through the doorway, feeling as the cold air hit my face. i hated every second of this, and we were barely inside the house yet.

"let's just get this over with, he should be somewhere around here.. right?" Beverly tried to assume, pushing some curly red hair behind her ear.

"t-the only place i can only i-imagine he would be is where I-IT lived." Bill told us, fumbling with the sleeves of his plaid blue button up. he wasn't wrong, that's where we ran into him the first time around.

"then let's go, i'm not in the mood to get murdered today but.. you know." i shrugged as i followed Bill down to the basement, Beverly had been looking around for any sorts of weapons we could use to at least hold him back somehow, but no luck. "i'm glad we don't have to deal with blood and shit, that fucking sucked."

"you can say that again," Beverly agreed. once we made it to the staircase, i found myself wanting to chicken out more than ever. i didn't think i'd be able to even look at that stupid pair of stairs that led down to the basement, but the fact that he could potentially hurt any of my friends wasn't really sitting well in my gut.

"k-keep your eyes peeled, h-he might e-even just be down here." Bill looked back at us before volunteering as the first one down the stairs, walking slowly and carefully as he kept his eyes ahead on where our target could be.

i guess i must've misstepped because as soon as i put my foot down on the next step it broke and my foot fell in, sending me downwards before Beverly quickly grabbed my arm. "jesus.. you okay?" she asked, i looked down at my foot that was stuck between the two broken wooden slabs then back up at her.

"i could be doing better, thanks for asking," i spoke sarcastically, holding onto her for support so i could pull my foot from out of the stair.

once we all made it downstairs, i could just feel that he was near; there was no way he wasn't. but each step made me regret offering to come here more and more, i should've listened to Eddie- i never listen to him.

"i sure as hell didn't miss this place," i grabbed the corner of my glasses and readjusted them on my face, looking around at the crummy atmosphere.

"like lambs to a slaughter, huh?" i heard a whispered voice call from behind me, i whipped around and tried to see where it came from.

"please tell me at least one of you heard that?" i sputtered, turning my gaze back over to the frightened Beverly and Bill.

"yeah, i heard it," Bill responded, balling his hands into a fist before speaking out loud. "come out! we a-aren't afraid of y-you!" Bill yelled. i felt a shiver of doubt run up my spine like fingers through glossy hair, i didn't want to do this.. not at all.

"is that you? b-b-b-billy?" he let out a loud and booming maniacal laugh, coming out from the shadows and revealing that he was hidden way in the back this whole time.

he had red stains all over him, what i assumed had been blood from his other victims. his hair was nappy and his clothes were ripped, he was tightly holding his switch blade in his hand.

"Trashmouth? you really came back too?" he raised a brow, i was fucking terrified. "look! it still has your blood on it!" he laughed as he raised the knife, dried blood had been coated on the surface.

"fuck you too buddy," was all i seemed to say back to this psychopath, Beverly gave him a sharp glare.

"oh! and look! queen of the sluts decided to come too!" he pointed at her, she just kept her glare stained on her expression. "the fuck did you do to your hair? you look like a boy." he exclaimed, making her grow slightly more angry than she had been before.

"you're g-gonna regret ever m-m-messing with us." Bill told him after he insulted Beverly, narrowing his brows and keeping his eyes glued on the freak that laid in front of us.

"really? well.. i don't see you guys having a singular weapon. i doubt you can fight for shit either," he pointed out. he was right, we were unarmed. without any weapons we were basically useless.

"did you forget? we fought a whole killer clown ourselves, asswipe." i remembered, throwing my stupid facts and insults at him to try and make him pissed, which had probably been the worst idea right now. "you should be in fucking jail right now, how the hell are you here?"

"they haven't found me. i've been waiting for when they all arrive and i can slit their throats, just like i did to all my other buddies... the blood gushing from their throats as they beg for mercy," what the fuck. this guy totally lost it, he's killed more than just his dad- he killed his own friends! the only people that had been on his side.

this was gonna be one rollercoaster of events.