~All For One~

"Shad..you and shadow get ready to transform me, I've afraid Tomura is going to attack" I said "got it" I stood my grounds as I stared my sister down, her eyes were half purple half red. I new I got to the real her when I backed down from getting her jewel.

"Bakugou careful on how you attack! Tomura doesn't seem to happy right now!" I Shouted "Father..." "no Tomura Shiguraki, be calm!" Kurogiri said "don't lay a finger on them, any of you." Tomura grabbed the hand off the floor and put it back on his face
"These hero's..are still valuable pieces. I wish you would've listened to what I have to say, I thought you and I could come to an understanding.."

"What, think we're the same? Not a chance!" Bakugou said "then I have no choice..the hero said they'd continue there investigation on our group. So we don't have time to stand here and talk..Master, lend me your power"

*is someone else here? Who's he even talking to?*

"Something isn't right..who is he even talking to?" Shadow asked "no clue..it must be someone who also hates all Might even more then Tomura" Shad said "you two need to think about this person logically" "night!"

"Right now these villains can't see or hear us. I put a spell on us so we can talk in private" nightmare said "about what?" Shad asked "the person behind all of this..I've heard of him before, he's someone very close to all Might" nightmare said.

"Don't tell me..that it's him?!" Nightmare nodded her head "yes..the one who gave all Might his quirk, All For One"

"A master..I thought you were the boss around here. But your a side kick" Bakugou said "Kurogiri, Compress..it's time to put them back to sleep" Tomura ordered "I can't believe he's such a bad audience member. It's almost impressive" Compress said walking towards us.

"If you want me to listen, then get on your knees and beg!" Bakugou shouted *careful what you say Suki..something had Might happen*

Just then there was a knock on the door, then All Might smashed through the wall "All Might!" I was glad they finally found us, woods came in and trapped the villains with his quirk "Nichi!" I look seeing my father "Dad!" I ran towards him hugging him tight

"Thank goodness your okay.." he said "I was so scared father..I thought he would finally get his hands on me" I said "don't worry..I'm here now..! Is that.."
"Father..." my dad went in front of me, protecting me from my sister "dad wait! Look at her eyes..there purple now not red. The jewel Dabi gave her turned to good" I said as my father backed down.

I look over at Bakugou, glad that he was alright. "Master! We have something urgent to tell you" Shad said "what is it?" I asked "the person Tomura talked to..we know who he is" nightmare said
"What?! Who is he?" I asked "who are you talking to sweetie?" My father asked "no one can hear us because of Nightmare's spell. Anyways..he's someone who we all know of, someone who use to be a hero that is now a villain."

"Don't tell me..it couldn't be.." "yes..All For One"

"Are you okay sweetie?" My father asked, I couldn't hear what everyone was saying. I was frightened that he was still alive, I've heard many stories about All For One. They scared the living daylights out of me

Just then, some weird portals opened sending in Nomus "hey! Wake up!" I snapped out of my trance as I looked around something grabbed Bakugou "Suki!" I shouted as he vanished.

"Shad, Shadow, Nightmare!" I shouted as they fused into my body "no, don't you go after him!" My father shouted "I'm sorry father..but I must save Bakugou..I can't live without him" I fused into the shadows around us moving towards the location sense where he is..where All For One is