Chapter 2

I know I said I would try to make the chapters long, but it's kind of confusing to me as to if there long or short. So I'm sorry if it's short.

Harry cleared his throat, "So could you please tell me what I am doing here?"

Sade furrowed her eyebrows together, confused as to why he didn't know.

"You seriously don't remember why you're here?" She asked him.

Harry only shook his head, waiting for her to answer his question. Sade bit her bottom lip, contemplating whether to tell him or not.

After a minute of thinking she said, "You killed yourself."

Harry's eyes went wide as the words left her mouth. First because how did she know that (not that he did), and second he couldn't remember how or why he would do that to himself.

"How did I kill myself?" He spoke up.

Sade noticed the waver in Harry's voice, so she decided to keep it simple. "You got a gun, pointed it at your head, and pulled the trigger."

"I don't understand." He spoke with strained voice.

"You sorta just took the gun a-" She began.

"No," Harry cut her off, "I mean I don't know why I would kill myself."

She let out a sigh, not wanting to explain why, because of course she knew why he did it. It was a tragic sad story, she didn't want to tell.

Harry studied Sade before asking, "What are you doing here?"

She looked up at him, happy he forgot about what she didn't want to answer. Clearing her throat before speaking, "I like to see the newcomers of hell."

Nodding his head understandingly, but then stopping half way with curious eyes, "I mean like why are you here? Did you kill yourself too?

"No, I've always lived here."

"What? How?" Harry let out with oh-so-big eyes.

"Um.." She trailed off looking around, pursing her lips.

Narrowing his eyes at her, "What?"

Sade let out a exasperated sigh, because oh my gosh you would feel the same if this happened every single day. "I'm sort of .. how do I say this.."

"Spit it out." Harry encouraged. He urgently needed to know. He didn't know why, but he was very curious as to what she was about to say. And then she said it, something that he didn't expect.

"The Devil's daughter!" She said loudly, throwing her hands in the air.