reunion

Percy

 Well it was the morning of the first day of my junior year, and I wake up 20 min early. I was woke up to the sound of my mom yelling at me to wake up.

  I really didn’t hear it the first time but than when she came into my room, got into my face and yelled “ PERCY JACKSON GET OUT OF YOUR BED AND GET READY”.

  This sure woke me up “ ok mom Im going just give me a min to get out of bed” I said with a really sleepy yawn at the end. I got out of bed and went to shower. On most days I really don’t care about my hair but today was special it was the day of school.

 New friends, girls, and most of all sleeping through classes. My personal favorite pass time. I turned on some music in the background as I got dresses. I grabbed my favorite blue jeans, a nice white Nike shirt that said what off-season.  

 I was already for my first day of school. I walked out after grabbing some waffles from my mom and began my trek to school. It was one that was very familiar it seamed.

 It was like walking to my old school except it was brand new and fancy. I was going to be going to a new school, with all theys smart people. Don’t get me wrong im smart and all I just really like napping. 

 So I made a pact with my self, become captain of the swim team and no less than an A- on my grades.  This was all I thought of as I walked into school and I already knew my classes thanks to my mom.

 So I walked to my first class English, the teacher seemed to not really care about us yet so I put on my hood and kind of went to “sleep”. I would have passed out until the… well I don’t know what to call it, amazing, happy, and unexpected happened.

 Annabeth walked into my class. The girl that I thought I wouldn’t see for a very long time was here, in my class in my high school. She walked in with 2 other girls. One was piper. She was a friend from camp. She was kind of short like Leo but she had theys really nicely done hair and eyes that seemed to change color when you looked into them.

 My heart was racing when I saw her but I thought, no wait I can make a really good entrance to this and a big surprise so I decided to keep on my hood until the teacher said to take it off.

 So this may have been a bit weird but I listened to their conversation while I was sitting there.  It went kind of like

 Piper: omg we are in the same school and classes

 Hazel: ya its amazing pipes

Annabeth: ya I need someone to keep the guys off me while I still get over Percy.

Get over me?? Dose that mean she felt the same way I did. This made my heart sore. Maybe there is hope for us yet. This was interrupted by the teacher though so I guess it was show time. 

i looked up at the teacher and took of my hood. i heard a few gasps and whistles. i looked at the teacher and said "sorry i was having this dream about this really cute girl, o wait she is right there" i pointed to annabeth "never mind". 

the word red didn't describe annabeth's face when she saw me. a mix of of my gods, a lil bit of anger and a whole lot of love and happiness. i smiled at her for a sec and saw that her two friend were giving me death glares and the rest of the class was just staring at me. 

i turned to the teacher and said "I'm sorry you can go on with your lesson". i smirked and he walked back to his desk. 

i didn't pay attention for the rest of the class but the one thing i did notice was the girls staring at me with there lips watering and annabeth not being able to keep her eyes of me. 

after about 30 more minutes of suffering the bell rang and i went to my next class, study hall. this is gunna be good. it in the cafe so i can sleep or talk to someone new. i walked into the cafe and saw 3 people staring at me. 2 with anger/hate and 1 with love and want. it was annabeth, piper and hazel. 

i smiled and started to them. i was about 5 feet away when piper got up and looked at me ready to kill me and said " who do you think you are hitting on our friend, a random girl that is still heartbroken".

i smiled at her and said " heartbreak really... what would the guys name be". " the jackass was named Percy Jackson he left her at camp after kissing her and just left with no goodbye". 

"well this is very interesting i know a guy by that name and he said he left her a note in her bag that night the apparently never found". 

annabeth looked at me with aw and then went strat to her bag searching franticly. " 2'ND pocket wise girl". i smiled at the nickname. she found it and slowly read it than turned to me and just looked like she would kiss the hell out of me.

"how did you know where it was and where do you get off calling her wise girl only her friends can call her that", she basically screamed at me. i just kept smiling at her and said " well first off i gave her that nickname so i guess it's my right and i knew where it was because I'm the one who put it there". she looked at me like i was from outer space for a few seconds. 

i put my hand to for her to shake and said " names Percy Jackson nice to meet you".

Annabeth

there he was standing there having a conversation with piper with just a simple smile on his face. o god and than the letter he "gave me". after he told me about it i found it and read 

dear wise girl,

if you are getting this than i am gone and you realised that there is really no hope for a relationship. i really like you more than anything Else. all the nights down by the water. the competition, and that kiss made me decide. I LOVE YOU ANNABETH CHACE. but this is me saying that no matter how strong love is it will never work. i wont be going back next year to have me and you become heart broken again. so this is goodbye. have a nice life i guess. and always remember, wise isn't always the only way to think. 

        with all my love,                                                                                                                              

                        your seaweed brain/ Percy 

he loved me. he really did and now he was standing there just happy as a sun. and than he said it " names Percy Jackson nice to meet you". piper looked as pale as a peice of paper. he just nodded and walked over and sat down next to me. 

" nice weather isnt it ??" weather really!! we are apparently in love and he talks about the WEATHER!!! oh wait its him being funny. " ya its nice and warm like camp ehhh seaweed brain ???" when i said his nickname his eyes light up like a small kid. 

he leaned in so close i could feel his breath, sending shivers up my spine " you know i never stopped thinking about that kiss and ever thing in that letter is still true... well the love stuff not the not going to be together part". 

my heart raced with joy. he still loved me i couldn't help my self i leaned over and locked lips with him. i was that brain numbing sensation that i missed. after a second of confusion he put his arms around my waist and pulled me closer deepen the kiss. 

after a good 30 seconds of kissing very passionately and amazingly if i might add. we broke apart. he had so much temptation in his eyes. he finaly got his breath back and said very proudly " annabeth Minerva chase will you be my girlfriend!!" 

i was so happy i could burst. he wanted me to be his girlfriend. " YES YES YES  of course i will" i shouted with such strong emotions it could haves sounded like charm speak {get it not really gods involved but still a god's joke ;p }, he just smiled and whispered in my ear " i love you". this was the best day of my life. he comes back, asks me to be his girl friend and tells me he loves me. i think I'm in heaven.

once i got out of my shock i just leaned into his chest and smiled saying " i love you to". 

he was back and in my life. hopefully for a very long time. he wrapped his arms around me and smiled. i never felt more at home or safe in my life. i was at peace and so was he. 

BEST DAY EVER!!!! all i could think for the next lifetime of memories.