Chapter 44: Thinking Of You

Hey welcome back to late night chaps with yo girl ImThatOneBTSFan!✌️

Wow that feels good to say again!😂

Y'all the last time I updated was September of 2019!!? The actual F- Sp much has happened in the BTS fan base since then like for real. Thank you guys so much for sticking around and being patient. I got in major trouble for being on Wattpad and that drove me away from using the app for a while. BUT IM BACK AND DAMNIT IMMA FINISH THIS BOOK! Love you guys the most! Fighting!💜 (I also still read all your comments so comment if you'd like!) Ight let's get it!........

-Not Edited-

Jungkook POV

How I got stuck with delivering Jimins letters for him I don't know, but I'm glad I did. At first I was like, I don't want to do this but alright anything for my bestie Jimin. Then it turned out to give me something else.

I jumped off the fire escape of the building and into the dark alleyway. Mask and everything I snuck around the corner and into a deeper part of the ally. I stepped on some boxes making sure not to make a sound. Squinting my eyes I searched for my victim ready to pounce. Got him. I steeped onto the dumpster from the boxes tiptoeing to the edge. 3....2....1.....I flipped off and landed directly behind him. He squealed jumping at least a foot off the ground.

JK: "Everytime." I sighed shaking my head.

TH: "I shouldn't need to be prepared for something unesasary." He claimed.

I just laughed looking him up and down. He was my something else.

JK: "You'd think you'd expect it by now."

TH: "yeah you think I would."

I just laughed quietly. Looking up at Tae he was giving me a weird kind of look. It was like he was confused. I didn't seem to really care to ask about his confusion, I was just looking at him.

TH: "Whatcha thinking about?"

I snapped back to reality answering the question. "Nothin. Lot of shit just driving me crazy."

TH: "Not me right." He raised his eyebrows with a Josiah smirk.

I hopped up onto a dumpster in one smooth motion looking down at him. "Now why would I be thinking bout you?"

TH: "Just look like your thinking real hard about something."

To be honest I was. The drama with Yoonmin and everyone else is leaving me hella confused. I want to be on both my best friends sides because the assassin in me says Yoongis right, but the friend in me says it's shouldn't matter. It's got me thinking though about me. Specifically what I wanna do.

JK: "I guess you could say that."

TH: "Care to share?"

I chuckled looking straight down at him. "Nah. I think Jimin sums it up better than I would."

I pulled the tan envelope out of the pocket of my leather jacket. I looked away from him looking at the building tops and night sky as he grabbed the letter from my hand.

He began to open it greedily just like he always does.

TH: "What's he got for me this time?"

JK: "Drama." I mumbled under my breath.

TH: "Ooo gotta love the drama. Always makes you laugh!"

I laughed suddenly feeling more down than I already was. "Trust me this time it's not fun."

TH: "So that's what your overthinking." He smirked at me as he opened the letter.

I blinked taking the time to look back at him. I just started at him for a few seconds bitting my tounge with my right back teeth. His eyes softened at my deep stare. I broke my glare looking to my side at nothing in particular.

JK: "Yeah."

Taehyung POV

That stare.

He looked at me with that same expression I caught him with earlier. He's been delivering Jimins letters to me for what the past year! I don't know a lot about him, cause you know secret Gang stuff or something. Instead I've gotten to know the things he has shown me. He has this set of looks like every other person does, ecxcept I've learned to tell what he means by the way he looks at you.

That look right there.....

That's the look he gave me the first day we met. The look like he's trying to figure me out. He's trying to figure me out when I ask him why he's overthinking? What?

TH: "Why are you looking at me like that."

JK: "I don't know. You just remind me of this whole situation."

He seemed down for no reason he'll explain to me. I don't even know hats going on yet I remind him of the Drama.

You know I always act though around Jungkook. It's not my normal but with a badass guy like him what am I supposed to do! I feel week when he walks up to me muscle and all think he could break me in half with a single look. He confuses me. He wasn't his normal show off self. 

TH: "I've never seen this side of you. Can't believe you'd drop the bad boy act."

He rolled his eyes and walked up to me. He stood nearly an inch apart from me with that same look. He squinted his eyes and ran his tongue across his lips. He finished his motion but using his back teeth to bite his tongue as he shook his head.

Jungkook has loosened up around me these past years. I've seen his shy side. The way I think he is behind the mask. Whoever this was though, my guess is as good as yours.

He grabbed the envelope only like he always does and leans into my ear, "Don't get used to it." He whispered. I just looked at him with great shock and suspsion.

He took one last look at me and left.

Jumping on the trash can and grabbing the fire escape ladder with one hand using the other to grab further up. Within seconds he had made his way to the top of the building and disappeared. I shook my head in disbelief.

TH: "The fuck just happened?" I asked myself.

I shook it off best I could and opened the letter. I'd been waiting long enough.

I read the note seeing  the word breakup was what made me surprised. Over the year Jimins letters always had something To do with his boyfriend, an even over letters I could tell Jimin loved this guy. 

I continued to read. I Love my bestfriend bout to be honest I was more worried about why Jungkook would think of me in this situation or drama as he called it. The drama must of had to been the breakup. But why does that effect Kook? IS HE DATING JIMIN! no no no that's not it he said it made him think of me if he was dating Jimin this whole thing would make him think of  Jimin not me. So what is it?

TH: "Breakup, love, have want I want, protect." I read key words out loud as I read the letter.

"So Jungkook wants to protect me because he wants what he wants?" I thought. "I don't understand"

I went home thinking about nothing but that letter. I must have read it 50 times. 

The more I thought about it the more it became less about what Jungkook was thinking, and more about why he would ever want to think of me......and now why a letter has me thinking of him.