Mine (part 1)

(Credit for the above picture goes to whoever made this edit. I'm so sorry I lost the owner's details)

Off Jumpol Adulkittiporn was a name to be feared. Everyone who lived in and around GMM grounds knew that. Off was one of the three head alphas and also the most ruthless one. GMM was divided into three sectors. Sector one was the W sector and was denoted by purple. Off was the leader of this sector. Sector 2 was the D sector and was denoted by pink. Their leader was Tay Tawan Vihokratana. Sector 3 was the E sector and it's color was blue. Their leader was Arm Weerayut Chansook.

The three sectors were divided by the river of life. It was believed that long ago the three blood brothers had fought for the throne of GMM. The Goddess of Water had sent forth storm in rage. It had rained continuously for a month until the brothers had begged the goddess for forgiveness. The goddess had then rewarded the land of GMM with the river of life. The river separated the land in three divisions and the three brothers had ruled over one sector each.

The D sector was the most friendly one. Both W and E sectors were on good terms with the D sector. However, it was a rare thing for the wolves of W and E sector to talk or even know each other. Even then the leaders were known in all the sectors of GMM. Leader Tay for his friendliness and intelligence. Leader Arm for his generosity and hunting skills. Leader Off for his leadership and temper.

The present generation of the W sector had no omegas. It was known by all the wolves that omegas were an essential part of the society. Off's mother herself was an omega and had ruled the W sector alongside her husband. The lack of omegas was not deemed to be a problem by Off himself. The alphas and the betas were pretty strong and Off believed they could together live in harmony. Sompob Adulkittiporn, Off's father, however, knew that omegas are needed to balance the masculinity of the society.

Alphas had much of masculinity in them. Generally, they were known to have a temper and were quick to start a fight. They were mostly straightforward and kept nothing inside their own minds whether their opinions hurt the other person or not. They were mainly known for their physical prowess.

Betas were an essential part of the wolf society. They were known for their happy-go-lucky nature. They potrayed both masculinity and femininity in a balanced way.

Omegas exhibited feminine quality. They were generally a master of emotions. They could read your emotions and sometimes, it was suspected that they could read other's mind (false assumption, of course). They were known for their patience and their mysterious ability to manipulate.

Too much masculinity or too feminism always bought the downfall of a kingdom. That's why these qualities should be balanced.

Sompob knew this but he also knew how stubborn his son could be. So when he advised his son to make alliances with the other two sectors and take an omega for his mate, he knew Off would react badly. Off did not believe in alliance. He only tolerated Sector D because Tay, their leader, was his best friend. Still, to make alliances was never his style.

The river shall not be crossed. The elders had said and Off had believed them. The river of life had separated them for a reason. While Tay visited him often, he had never crossed the river to meet Tay.

Sompob knew his son's belief. But he also knew what his people needed - a powerful omega to stand beside Off. The wolves of Off's generation had not met omegas of their age and so they didn't know their importance but Sompob knew.

"This is ridiculous!" Off had protested, "We, as a society, are strong and independent. There is no need to find an omega from another sector to come and rule here!"

Sompon sighed, "It is not about letting them rule. As an alpha, you will sometimes make rash decisions. Trust me, I know. I would've made terrible mistakes had it not been for your mother and our general, Mr. Prachaya. An alpha needs a word of advice from an omega and a beta. All point of views must be considered. Only then things will be balanced."