4! Waiting.

It's been exactly two weeks since I've seen Hoseok Hyung. He never came to pick up his clothes. A part of me feels stupid for not asking for his phone number before he left. I don't know why I liked having him around so much, maybe it was just his looks, or perhaps it was because he seems to radiate warmth.

 Or perhaps it was how well his personality blended with mine, all I know is that I want to see him again, I want to see him soon. "Why do you look so down?" Jimin asks me. "What do you mean?" He takes a seat beside me."You look dead, are you still waiting for your prince charming?" I roll my eyes at him. "Jimin, if you don't shut up, I'm going to hurt you." His smile fades and looks down at his phone. 

"Get ready my friends, and I are going out tonight, I told them you were coming with me." I kind of don't want to go anymore, but I don't tell him because I know he is going to claim it's because Hoseok Hyung hasn't come by. "Okay," I say. It's getting pretty late, so I go to take a shower. By the time I got dressed, Jimin was telling me to hurry. 

"It's ten forty. We still have time, Jimin, calm down." He got ready hours ago, which is a good thing considering he takes forever to do so."We were supposed to be there forty minutes ago" if he had told me sooner, we wouldn't be having this problem. 

"Who's fault is that?" I ask, "Shut up, Taehyung. I'm still older than you; in fact, you should be calling me Hyung," he claims, "what does that have to do with being late?" He narrows his eyes at me in annoyance. "I don't know, just hurry up!" Should I tell him I'm already done? Or should I let him suffer a bit longer? 

As I get out of my bedroom, he runs off "shit," he murmurs, "what's wrong with you?" I ask, "I need to go to the bathroom," he responds, "okay?" He says. "Wait for me outside, I'm going to poop," I didn't need an explanation but okay? "fine."

"For god's sake, Jhope, do you even know where the boy lives?" I hear someone ask from a distance. "No? I think? I don't know Hyung let me think" that voice, it sounds so familiar to me. "Taehyung, you didn't start the car?" Jimin Hyung asks me.

 "Why would I do that? I don't have the keys!" I argue. "I gave them to you I said go start the car while I poop" I'm going to kill him. "That's not what you said" he looks annoyed "yes, it was, you probably have the keys in your back pocket" if he doesn't shut up in about three seconds, "Jimin, you DID NOT give me the damn keys!"

 I point to his front pocket, his small hand digs into it "oh, haha, sorry?" I roll my eyes at him. I look at his short frame as he walks back to the car.