2.

Ozzy

We got to my house a bit later than usual after taking the long way round to avoid Noah.

When I got to my door I opened it and instantly heard my mum cooking so went into the kitchen to greet her.

"Hi mum, guess who's here?" I said hanging my head around the door.

"Oooo, is it my little bean?!" She said dropped her spoon excitedly and going out to the corridor to see Izzy, Richelle and Jacquie.

"Hello darlings!" She said to Richelle and jacquie who smiled and waved at her. Richelle offered to give her Izzy.

"And hello to you my little squishy munchkin" My mum said picking up Izzy and squishing her face. I put my hand on my face and Richelle and jacquie tried not to laugh.

"Mum please don't say that's how you spoke to me as a baby" I said shaking my head.

"Of course!" She said looking at me confused. Richelle couldn't help it and started giggling, which made my mum laugh too. "Oh how I love embarrassing you," She said squishing my cheek before turning to go back in the kitchen with Izzy.

"We're gonna to mine now Ozzy" Richelle told me, coming to kiss my cheek.

"See you later munchkin" Jacquie said squishing my other cheek before they left.

When I went in the kitchen Izzy was in her high chair and my mum was giving her a bottle. I came and sat down on the chair next to Izzys and wiped the milk that was spilling off her chin.

After she finished feeding her, she picked her up and held her to her chest. "You know ozzy, I really do love this little bean, but I still do wish you two hadn't rushed into this" she told me.

I sighed, "mum I explained this to you already." I said.

She nodded, "I know, I know. Just my opinion. I just think that you should have been more careful"

"Mum! It happened already there's nothing we can do about it." I told her angrily. Izzy started crying because I raised my voice. I went to go hold her but my mum backed away a bit.

"It's fine I've got it." She told me shushing Izzy.

"Fine then, I'm going out." I told her sternly. She could barely ask where before I slammed the door and texted Kingston to meet me.

Richelle

We got to my house and it felt weird not having Izzy here for once. Me and jacquie went up to my room after saying hi to my parents. Jacquie sat on my bed and left her bag on the floor.

"What should we do now then?" She asked flopping backwards.

I shrugged. " I dunno, let's play something" I suggested.

She sat up "like truth or dare?" She asked. I nodded coming to sit down next to her on the middle of the bed.

"Truth or dare?" I asked her.

"Truth"

"Who's the most attractive guy on a- troupe at the moment?"

She rubbed her chin, "hmm, I would say either Ozzy or Kingston." She replied.

"I can't disagree with you there." I laughed.

"Truth or dare?" She asked me.

"Truth."

"What would you do if Ozzy proposed to you?"

I froze. I hadn't thought that far. I looked over at Izzys empty cot. We did have a child together, I guess it would be ideal if we got married.

"In the future I would hope he would, but right now I would probably tell him to wait" I answered truthfully. Jacquie nodded to say she understood.

"Ok, I pick dare now!" Jacquie said.

"I dare you to call Kingston and as him out as a prank". Jacquie laughed and picked up her phone to call Kingston's number.

A/N I'm going to have the person who's speaking over the phone in bold on the sides.

Kingston hello?

Jacquie Hey Kingston, I need to talk to you.

Kingston sure what's up?

Jacquie so we've known each other for a long time now and I feel like we've gotten really close, and I think I like you Kingston, as more than a friend.

Me and jacquie had to cover our mouths trying not to laugh. Kingston started laughing over the phone but when he heated that Jacquie wasn't laughing too he stopped.

Kingston Jacquie are you serious?

Jacquie deadly serious.

Kingston I- I-, I have a girlfriend.

Me and jacquie were both shocked.

Jacquie and Richelle WHAT?!?

Kingston is that richelle?

Jacquie yeah, yeah we were prancing you or whatever. Now tell us about your new girlfriend.

Kingston *chuckles* guys it's kenzie. We just wanted to keep it a secret from the team but that obviously didn't work out.

Jacquie and Richelle KENZIE?!?

Kingston yeah Kenzie. *laughs* I actually have to go now guys but I'll talk to you later.

Hangs up.

Kingston and kenzie? Who ever saw it coming?

Later that night me and jacquie ordered pizza and eventually fell asleep next to each other on my bed.