Chapter 10: Secrets & Dating

Dedicated to creativegurl for her support :) 

Victoria's room above 

----------------------------------------------------

Victoria's P.O.V

Yesterday we were up until 3.A.M talking sharing secrets. Quite interesting if you ask me.Obviously I spilled about Neymar, Carolina said she's going to start dating and Rafaella talked about how she wants to date someone. All the single ladies, now put ya hands up! You bet my hand's up. But I know who I want. That answer's easy-Neymar. Rafaella noticed that I was awake.

"Sleep well?" Rafaella asked.

"Yeah." I answered back.

"I'm sorry, yesterday I should of showed you which room you were going to be staying in." she told me as we walked down different hallways passing many doors.

"No no no, I have my bags in a hotel i'm gonna get my own place it's fine-"

"No you're staying here and I already picked the perfect room for you."

I raised my eyebrows, "I'm getting my own place it's okay Raf."

She looked me straight in the eye, "Victoria Dawn Justice you are staying in this house in a special room that I picked just for you that's final understood?"

"Fine boss lady you got it." I laughed putting my hands up surrendering.

"Good. Since your favourite color is blue-"

"Turquoise."

"Same thing, I picked this special room just for you." 

she opened a large room with blue and white walls. There was a center wall where the bed was placed, a large window on the blue wall facing the door, and a small window beside the bed. There were 2 white side tables with lamps on them. It had a gold and cream patterned floor, and beautiful white curtains.There was a mirror, 2 tall lamps and a chair that you could somewhat lay in. There were also 2 more chairs one matching a desk and a door to the bathroom. It was truly a beautiful room.

"Wow..." was all I could manage to spit out at the time.

"You like it?" Rafaella smiled.

"Seriously, like? I adore this place Rafa! It's amazing thank you!"

"Yeah, Neymar wanted to put you in some orange room that he thought was nice I was like no, she likes blue-"

"Turquoise."

"Same thing. So I told him this room was perfect."

"It is." I looked around in awe.

"Hahaha she likes the room?" Neymar chuckled.

Me and Rafaella looked at each other.

"Seriously Neymar like?" we said at once.

"I adore this place!" I jumped up and down. I then hugged Rafaella as Neymar tried to make a run for it I grabbed him and hugged him. It felt good to be in his arms. First off, he smelt amazing, looked amazing and I was so comfortable in his arms. Honestly I didn't want to let go but I knew I would have to eventually. "Ugghhh do I have to let go?" I whinned in my head.