Greyson's Evening

The board members were up my ass about the budget reports and possible tax returns. Waste of air, all they cared about was the bottom line, not what happened to our clients.

I constantly kept getting approached by clerks, board members, even the damm mail boy. Smiled and directed them on their way. Then they go ahead and wonder why I'm always in a shitty mood.

"Greyson!" Katrina hollered from the end of the hall. I tried to plan my escape, but she had already seen me. Shit. She walked with a bounce. I don't know maybe one of her stupid heels had broken and that's why she insisted on bouncing those pieces of plastic on her chest.

"Mr. Sacks, to you," I cleared my throat, "What is it, Katrina?"

She came closer to me, smelling like cheap gas station perfume, "Kat," she purred, "how about we go to somewhere a bit more private? What do you say, up for a good time?"

I shoved her off, "Not interested, now. Or ever,"

Katrina was the worst, constantly throwing herself at anything that moved. I had caught her countless of times screwing interns or clerks. I never saw the 'good' in her Derek insisted on.

I entered the ballroom where I saw her standing in the back. Her blond hair fell over her shoulders. The dress she wore was cut for her figure. Those slits by her thighs making my imagination go wild. I wanted to ravage her, right here, right now.

"CAROLINE!" I hollered, making her turn quickly to me, she stumbled over. I let her tumble on top of me, wrapping my arms around her tight waist. She quickly got back on her feet. Her face flushed. I found it adorable how innocent she could be, yet how seductive and incredibly sexy.

"Sorry," she murmured, "I didn't see you there,"

I reassured her, "No problem," with a smirk on my face, "I just can't promise I'll be there every time you fall," I winked at her playfully.

Though, I will always be there if she needs me. Without a doubt.

"Everything is set, the caterers have already begun preparing the dishes, so it's all going on track," she pointed her clipboard. I had seen here with it for the past weeks.

I ripped the clipboard out of her hands, handing it to one of the waiters, "You've done your job doll, it's time to enjoy the fruits of it," I whispered leaning closer to her, "I know how pent up you've been these past few weeks,"

More wait staff kept cutting in between us, I took a step closer to her. Trapping her against myself and the wall. I wanted nothing less than to pin her up against the wall and trace my hands up her legs.

"Greyson," her voice timid and small, as my body inched toward her.

"You ready for the speech?" Jake, interrupted, my eyes still admiring hers.

"Always ready," I adjusted my tie. I followed Jake inside. I had to present a speech thanking all of the employees that contributed to Sacks & Co.

As I stood on the stage delivering what seemed an annual speech, I looked for Doll. She was in the back. Not mixing with the rest of the employees. I didn't quite understand her yet. She wasn't someone shy. I knew that. No Diamond is ever shy, they don't join when they can't hold a conversation. I knew Doll had a fire inside her, a hunger that I wanted to satisfy.

After the speech, I managed to sneak my way out of the ballroom. I wandered around for a while before I got a glimpse of her by the balcony. I closed the doors behind me carefully. She seemed a peace, and I didn't dare to disturb that with a door slam. I locked the door.

I approached her from behind, I swiftly placed my hands around her waist. Pushed her hair aside, and gently kissed the soft skin on her neck. I could feel her body reach to me. Her skin hot, as my lips touched her. Her smell pulled me in. I wanted all of her. I kept going down the lining on her neck, making sure to kiss every inch of her skin. Her breathing quickened. The sounds she let out, made me want to bend her over and take her against the balcony. But I wanted her to be as hungry for it as I was.

My hand slowly slid down her legs. I pulled her leg aside, tangling it with mine. I wanted her entire body tangled with mine. I could feel the lining of her underwear with my fingertips. I wasn't in her yet, she had already let out a tiny moan. She was growing eager for my touch. My other hand kept her breast cupped. Massaging it and feeling for her perfectly erected nipple. I wanted to tease her. To make her feel on fire and alive. She arched her ass against me. I grew hard knowing how much she wanted me inside of her.

I slid my fingers into her, and her hips began to move on their own. She was loving it as much as I was. She was riding my fingers as I thrust them deep inside of her. She was wet and sloppy. Her tight pussy gripping my fingers in her. Not wanting to let go. I was rock hard at this point. I wanted her to yell out my name. She tried to muffle her moans, so I went harder on her. Until she couldn't help but moan and pant for more.

I pressured her clit making her wince and her body tighten. She rode my fingers hard for a few seconds, nearly losing control.

I felt her hand stop mine. I gently stopped.

"You don't want to finish, doll?" I whispered, breathing into her soft ear. I gently tugged at her earlobe. Her body reacted with pleasure. I could feel her thighs shake. She held my hand still, so I let go. I didn't want to pressure her into something she wasn't ready. I needed her to enjoy the climax filled with ecstasy.

She didn't want to turn to face me, I swung her around, locking in on her rose petal lips. She was soft and delicious. My fingers traced her face. She was beautiful.

I left her alone to catch her breath. I knew they would be looking for me at the ballroom, and I didn't want to put her on the spot by coming in back with her. I wouldn't do that to her. Her kisses still lingered in my mind. I hadn't been ready to let go of her just yet.