36.Because you're perfect

Umm... warning sign: ready...!!?
🔞⚠️😁😅🙈🤫

Enjoy reading it while listening to Earned it song of fifty shades...🤤🤤

SonPin lovers hope you all enjoy I tried to show something differently... sorry in advance if you don't like it....

Pete POV:

I'm so pissed off now when I saw that girl again flirt with Ae why does she has to touch him to take the bill... Ahh...I'm worried I guess I should remind Ae whom he belongs to...

I'm got so angry my jealousy takes control of me and I can't think straight....

Ae followed me back to home... came running behind me and hold my hand

Babe wait....!?

Ae POV:

I don't know what happened to Pete he looks so angry what did I even do to deserve this...

Ae let me go he said and brush my hand off....I'm dumbfounded...

What did I even do atleast tell me !! I beg him....

Ae when will you realize that I don't like you flirting with other women..he said break into tears..

Babe please don't cry... I don't need anyone else in my life....I tried to explain him but he tears didn't stop flowing down....

Then why don't you reject if someone approaches you...!! You always make me feel insecure I'm scared you might leave me...!! Pete always talks about this matter again and again I don't know how to explain him...

Babe listen I only need you I'm ready to fight with everyone in the world for you please don't leave me again I promise I'll refuse if someone approaches me I said and pulled him into a kiss it's a kiss to assure him I'm only his, his alone he is startled at the sudden kiss but kissed me back after a moment...

Babe what do you want me to, I'll do anything to gain your trust... I said after I break the kiss...

Pete lower head fidgeting his fingers... Let me 'do' you Ae...!! He said which just shook me...

What...!! Are you sure... Promise me you'll trust me if I agree....!! I tried to reconcile with him...

I believe that you won't leave me even after I do you Ae...!! He said ok I'm ready but I didn't expect Pete will do me it's not like I don't like the idea but....!! I just nod and he took me to the bedroom....

He pushed me on bed and kissed me, it's really hard for me to process what's going to happen.. I still kissed him back...

He looks so cute damn it will he really wants to 'do' me I'm scared now I can see in his the excitement eyes puffed up face complete red... He is biting his lips while undressing me I helped him, in a moment we both are naked...

Ae can I tie you up...!! He asked me cutely sitting on top me straddling on my stomach... How can I say no to that face... I nod...

He got down the bed walking towards wardrobe swaying his hips damn it I badly want to 'do' him... He came back with a tie and blindfold...

I get it he must be embarrassed to look into my eyes while doing I contemplate and let him tie me up... My heartbeat speed up when he blindfolded me...

I'm just lying on bed in his bondage soon he kissed me slowly enjoying the moment.... His hands exploring my abs... Our lengths grinding together