¡¿i'm going to kill you¿¡

tw - blood, death and severe injuries

(tip - read this in dark mode, it will give a spooky vibe)

This oneshot revolves around the Warrior Cat world!

In this, Skeppy aka. Riverriddle, is a ThunderClan warrior, extremely power hungry and desperate for "revenge".
A6d aka. Graypetal will be in this too, serving as ThunderClan's medicine cat.
BadBoyHalo aka. Rubblestar is the RiverClan leader.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

The dark gray clouds were covering the whole green-leaf sunset sky. A smile plastered across his face, as he saw his dear loved one from the rival clan.

The beautiful long-haired, white RiverClan she-cat with ice blue eyes, smiled back at her fellow lover.

"A6d," She called, with a mischievous look on her face.

A6d was Graypetal's nickname. Basically all the clans called him that by now. It came after he had saved a cat from an unknown illness, that not even his mentor, a talented healer, knew how to deal with, and his clanmates said he did "a sick deed", and his younger brother, who was a kitten at the time, Riverriddle, thought they said A6d. Cats tended to like that more.

He ran towards his lover, and nuzzled his muzzle in her coat.

"Hailsummer..." He whispered in her ear, and gently licked her nose. Their heads were resting against each others, enjoying being together again.

They met after Graypetal saved her father from the unknown illness. They were friends before, and he was the friendliest cat she knew from another clan. Her clan's own medicine cat was sick at the time, so she came to my mentor and I for help.

He loved and trusted her with all of his heart. He knew he was breaking the warrior code. He knew he wasn't allowed to have a mate, and especially not one from an enemy clan. ThunderClan and RiverClan were not on good terms with each other at the moment. But he just loved her so much, and she loved him. He felt so lonely after his mentor passed away. He passed ONLY a few days after he had gotten his full name. He was hardly an apprentice. But after he and Hailsummer got together those few moons ago, he felt happy again.

His brother had always tried being there for him, but he ignored him, which he felt guilty for in a tremendous amount. He was still trying to make up for that.

The only ThunderClan cat that knew about his and Hailsummer's relationship, was his brother. He knew he could trust him, and he promised not to tell anymore, which was a big relief to Graypetal.

"So, how's the medicine life in your clan?" His mate asked. He zoned out for a second, thinking about her question. "It's okay, not much is happening lately." He admitted. He knew the other clans were  severely affected by greencough. Especially her clan. She smiled in reply. "Come on, let's go to our place." She concluded, before running off. He sprinted after her.

He and Hailsummer had a place where they always hung out when they were together. They called it the "pleasing river", since it was really pretty and comfortable there. It was also romantic. 

Riverriddle panted as he landed on the ground. He was training with his apprentice Needlepaw. He had been his apprentice for 2 moons now, and was already bigger and almost stronger than him. "You hardly just became an apprentice, and you look and fight like a warrior! If only your hunting skills caught up to that!" Riverriddle teased, and giggled. Needlepaw shyly looked down at his paws. "Let's go back to the clan, you must be hungry." He concluded. Needlepaw nodded, and sprinted away towards camp. He stretched his sore body, and yawned. He was exhausted after today's training, as he didn't sleep well last night.