Ep:1 Soulmate

Katsuki POV

We where half a year in on our first year on UA. I was siting in class with every other extra in this class, I was thinking about Deku. How boring my cute Little soulmate must have so boring right now... or he is sleeping. Aizawa came into the classroom.

3 rd POV

"Hello class, today we are going to talk about soulmates, now can enyone tell me what a soulmate is?" He asked and looked at the class, He saw that Bakugou looking through the window not paying attention "Bakugou... Can you answere the Question? What is a soulmate?"

He looked forward "Yeah, yeah. Whatever" Well then, answere the question"

"Its a... Well, its like a best friend, but more. Its the one person in the World who knows you better than anyone else. Its someone who makes you a better person. Actually they dont make you a better person..." "Why is that, Bakugou" Aizawa interupts Bakugou

"You do that yourself, because they inspire you. A soulmate is someone who you can carry with you forever. Its the one persone who knew you and accepted you. Belived in you Before anyone else did or when no one else would. And no matter what happens you will Always love them... Nothing can change that" He had been looking at his desk from the beginning of his explination . He saw everyone look at him in wonder and they looked shocked. "Tch, whatever"

"No that was a really good explenation, most people my age dont even know that"  They started the lesson again but in the end of the day they got to know that they was going to do a Project in groups that they can pick themself.

"So~ who are we going to go to" Mina asked the Bakusquad, that she somhow got in to do the project together, as they walked out of the schoolground. 

"Im not gong home to one of you extras, I can do this myself" Bakugou says as he bagan to walk past them "Huh, no way Bakubro. If you wont go home to one of us we will go with" Kirishima says as he follows after Bakugou. The squad start to talk to eachother as they follow Bakugou.

After a while they are standing outside a hospital "Ummm... Bakugou why are we here" He didnt answere and just walked in, he went up to the reception "Ahh, Bakugou your back as always. Hes outside in the garden playing with the other kids" She said not even looking up "Thanks" Bakugou said and turned back to the others "You extras can go to room 87 on 3rd floor" he said and walked away.

With Katsuki

He walked outside to the garden, when Bakugou walked through the doors he was met by the sight of a green haired teenager running after two small kids around 5 years. The green haired boy had a Little suitcase with a oxygen tube in it thathe was dragging after him. From the oxygen tube there goes plastic pipes up to his nose to help him breath.

He suddenly stopped and started to breath heavily. Bakugou was quickly by his side "Idiot, you shoulnt run and you know that" he said as he helped the green head to a bench "Hi Kachan, nice to see you" he said and kissed Bakugou "So Izuku~ we need to get back to your room so say bye to the brats now" "Ok Kachan" Izuku Went to the two kids that was looking from a distant "I need to go now but we can play more tomorrow" "Ok Izu-nii, bye"

With the Bakusqud

Kirishimas POV

We watched as Bakubro walked away "What now?" I asked "Well lets do as he said" Sero said as we started to walk towards the elevators. We got into one of them and I pushed the 3rd button. the doors closed and we started moving uppwards, we got to the 3rd floor. We walked out as the door opened.

"84... 85... 86 and 87. here we are" I said as we stood outside the room. Mina was the first person to open the doors and walk in, we followed short after. on the left side of the room was a White bed with a lot of machines around it and on the right was a sofa, a lot of hero themed posters, there was a coffe table and a lot of pillows skatered in a cosy way. There was a Bookshelf with a lot of books in it, but the wierd thing is that they all where textbooks. I took one and read the title, "Quirk analysins Hero No.8". I picked Another one but that one was Villain instead. I looked through the books and Set them back again. They where very detailed, and someone had defenitly writen and painted them there self.

Suddenly the door burst opened and Bakubro came in, right after him came a green haired boy. He looked at us Before screaming "Stranger danger" And hid behinde Bakugou. But Bakugou did something unnexpected, he bursted out in laughter "Kachan, why so mean?"

3 rd POV

The Four teens watched as the small broccoli boy screamed at the usually angry pomeranian to shut up. "Soooo who is this, Bakugou" Mina was the first one to speak up. "This is my soulmate Izuku Midoria" They looked at him in shocked as the green boy waved at them "Well then extras, I am going to be back in a minute. DONT overwelm him" And with that he left.

Izuku Went over to the bed and laid on it, lifting up his oxygon tube up and laid it by his side. He closed his Eyes and took a few breaths in and then out. The others looked at him and started to approatch him "Im Mina Ashido, and this is Eijiro Kirishima, Denki Kaminari and Sero Hana" "Hi you already know who I am. They talked a bit about random things until Bakugou came back with a nurse.

They stepped back and watched as the nurse put needels and whirers inside him, they replased the tube with a oxygon mask. After she was done she took them out and Went out of the room "Feeling better?" Bakugou asked when he sat down beside him "Yeah, so anyway why are they here?" "Yeah Bakubro shouldnt we start the soulmate Project" "Oh is that why" Izuku asked as he whent up from the bed and whent to the Bookshelf. He took out some of the and headed back. He had the tubes back on so he could move freely.

"Here you go" Izuku said and laid down the five books on the bed. Denki took one of the book and read the title out loud "Soulmate No.1... are you sure we can use these"
"Yeah of course. Nobody but Kacchan has read them and I think you guys can get a great score in class If you use This information"

"Fucking losers could have learn The same things in class If they payed attention" Bakugou mumbled.

After about two hours The group had to leave The boy. Bakugou kissed him good bye and they left.

//I hope its good guys.Tell me If there is a problem or something that i did wrong pls and have a good day😁😁