𝐓𝐰𝐨

FRIDAY NIGHT - 9:47 PM

"Mom, if you don't stop I'll scream!" Jack managed to shout through coughed splutters of giggles.

His Mom tickled him harshly as he tried to escape on the floor, his body struggling to move as he just squirmed around and tried to attack back — it didn't work.

Finn sat on the couch as he watched Jack shriek with laughter and giggles on the floor, making a wide smile appear on Finns face as his cheeks turned a slightly red color and his face became a bit too hot for his own comfort.

"MAMMA!" Jack screamed as he panted through his laughs.

"Jackie!" She giggled back.

"PLEASE!"

"Please what, Jackie?"

"PLEASE STOP!"

Jacks Mom laughed as she slowly stop tickling, leaving Jack panting on his side on the fluffy, carpeted floor.

"People are going to think someone just died in here." Finn chuckled.

"Oh, sweet pea, are you OK?" Jacks Mother asked, suddenly concerned.

Finns eyes widened slightly in confusion. Jacks Mom got off the floor and made her way to the sofa, putting a hand on Finns forehead and then on his cheek.

"You're all hot and sweaty and red." She said.

"Uh — uhm." Finn tried to avert his eyes as his face stupidly got hotter — primarily from embarrassment now.

Jack sat up on the floor and looked to Finn, instantly starting to laugh like a maniac again. He was practically crying from laughing.

"What?" Finn asked, grinning slightly at Jacks laughter.

"You're so red!" Jack wheezed. "You look like my Moms bed sheets!"

"Jackie!" His mother shrieked in embarrassment.

Finn rolled his eyes playfully and got up from the sofa, Jacks Mom taking his place instead. She watched closely as Finn got closer to an already-laughing-Jack, intrigues as to what was about to happen.

Finn got down onto his knees and waited for Jack to calm down and finally open his squeezed-shut-eyes. Jack finally stopped laughing and breathed a heavy sigh of relief. He was about to sit up when he noticed Finn above him.

Jack then grinned nervously. "Hello?"

Finn didn't say anything as he started ticking Jack again, and Jack started his screeches of laughter again. The tears came falling down his cheeks at the amount he was laughing, and it hurt his belly, but he loved the scenery around him, everything that was happening in that room right now, everything he wanted, everything he missed about his life two years ago, was finally coming back to him.

Jacks mother smiled softly as she watched them.

"Pizza!"

Finns Mom suddenly came in salsa dancing with pizza boxes in her hands, twirling around and placing them on the table in the middle of the sofa and the TV.