Chapter 2 Vine vs YouTube

Colby and I went to the same school and he was sociology awkward he didn't have many other friends and one day we where at the mall we where around 15 years old and wanted to try out this new App called Vine and we had no idea what to do so I said to Colby "I dear you to throw all of the food all off the table clime on to the table and screen like a barbarian." "OK," he said trying to at tuff so I press the record button and he dose it and all thou every one was looking at us we pretended like it was just me and him. After he did it we paid for our food and walked out laughing

When got home and back on WiFi, I uploaded the video and when I opened the App the very next day we had almost 100 likes and 50 followers I ran over to Colby's house and showed him. He was just as excited as me and ever since that day we went to the mall after school doing "public disturbance" and getting out of our confuter zone.

Vine was slowly but surely shutting down and we had to do something so we decided to do YouTube and make the duo channel Sam and Colby. At first, we were really awkward on camera but now it's so natural and now we both have our own personal chancels.

After about a year of living with our parents and making YouTube videos in my basement. We saved enough money to move into a 2 story house I mean Mansion with some friends that we did collabs with.

 There were going to be 6 of us in one place

There were going to be 6 of us in one place. Unfortunately, I had the smallest room Colby was right opposite my room and was a bit bigger than mine. Jake and Aren's rooms were about the same sizes as Colbys. Colby and I shard a bathroom Jake and Aren shard one Corey and Deven had the biggest room that probably took up half the space. Their room had two big walking closets a bathroom with 3 vanity mires a shower and a bath. All thou my room was not the biggest it had the coolest sealing

 Blue is my favourite colour so that's why I chose it but I think I might have overdone it, to be honest, this is the neatest my room has ever been

Blue is my favourite colour so that's why I chose it but I think I might have overdone it, to be honest, this is the neatest my room has ever been. I really enjoy living in the house but we had a 5-year contract. One of Colby's friends Brennan is a vlogger and would come to the house every now and again and so in his vlogs, he called it The Trap House probably because it was so lit.

Doing YouTube as a caret is exhilarating, Colby and I plus a 2 other friends Mark and Jack we would go to this abandoned factory from what we herd 2 workers died in there and after it was abandoned a girl jumped off the roof and died. Despite the trajetys, it was a place we would go to escape the would and just be our selves. But it was too dangers to stay over night. We really enjoyed exploring and so one day we where walking around my friends complex when we just started our chenille we had just reserved our camera in the Maile and i had it in my bag so we took it out and started filming us exploring the still being built houses in the complex and one of the houses that was actuality abandoned and so ever since that day we have been exploring abandon places and it became our brand-XPLR. We have explored so many abandon places but each one is different but I always wonder how it looked before. Each room tells a story. We have been to multiple gouts towns and amusement parks, asylums, prisons, houses, water parks and schools. Thing is we don't always necessarily ask for "permission" so most of the times we are trespassing and we have bean doing this for so long that a trespassing sine means nothing to us at this point. We are massive risk takers. Thing is we are never careful and I bet some day its going to bite us in the ass but for now I just pray to the explore gods.

Like I said both Colby and I have a personal chancels and with his good looks giving him all his views and I mean if I was a fan I would probably only watch his videos juts so I can see him. I had to do something so what better than 3 am challenges.

When I was around the age of 13 I discovered that I was a medium. I found it magical and memorising but I was also terrified. The first 3 am challenge I played was the "red book" and I played it with one of my room mats Jake. It was not bad at all then I did one am after the outer but the ones that sanded out the most was:

the midnight man/midnight game

one man hide and seek

dry bones

and braking all of the rules of the ouija board.

I have done almost all of them multiple times except the last one although I have played the ouija board many times and I don't always take the simile rules like how you should never take your fingers off and that kind of stuff but have played the Midnight game 4 times One man hide and seek twice and Dry bones twice as well.