Ch1 The..last?

Papyrus was confused. Why was he not allowed to go home earlier but is being called home now? Its odd. The call was a bit weird. Sans sounded shaken. He reaches the town of snowdin and makes hid way home when he bumps into someone. He looks down and sees he had knocked over a small......is that a goat monster? Whatever. He leans down and the goat monster looks up to see his grinning face.

"Excuse me small goat monster. I am sorry for running into you but i must make haste to my home." He says and hurries home. He had already checked the goat monsters soul, hp, and the physical body for injuries. Yes in the time he took to bend over and check....he's really tall stop judging him...

"Brother. I'm home." Papyrus announces as he ooens his door. He opens it to see his brother talking to two lookalikes of sans. Papyrus goes silent as sans notices him.

"There he is. I told you!" Sans says pointing at papyrus. They both look back and see papyrus and stare at him silently. Then the one wearing red and black speak.

"B-boss?" He asks. Papyrus looks confused for a second.

"If you wish to call me that i suppose you can. What are your names?" He asks. Instead of answering the two turn back to sans.

"We gotta show him to the others. They need to know." The red one says and sans nods. Suddenly they all feel a dark aura beside them. They look to see papyrus with his eyes shadowed and his arms crossed.

"I didn't walk all the way home and skip patrol so i can be ignored. Now answear my question." Papyrus growls and the red one looks scared while the red scarf wearing white one looks shocked.

"M-ma names red and t-this is geno." Red introduces them. Papyrus stared for several seconds then the dark aura fades and he grins.

"Well now that we are introduced where are we going?" He asks. Sans stands up and hols his hand out and to his suprise a potal opens. He gestures for them to follow and heads through. Red and geno follow and papyrus quietly follows behind.
They come out in a area with many strings and floating papers in the air. He looks around in shock as he sees many more skeletons, boss monsters and...are those humans?

"..I-is that-" A skeleton that reminds papyrus of himself starts. Papyrus walks up to him and holds his hand out for a shake.

"Greetings fellow monsters and...humans.. I think. My name is the great papyrus. It is nice to meet you." Papyrus announces himself and it goes quiet.

"Oh no. Did i say something wrong?" He asks and then. All of sudden he feels light headed.

"There it goes." His sans says and before papyrus can question him papyrus faints.