Goodbye

The bus ride in the way home was silent. They had came in 12th. 12th place. They were never gonna have a shot again.

No one had said a word when they had gotten home. They all went back to their dorms, unpacked their stuff. And well that was it.

The next day at school none of them had said a word to each other until that class. They had all filed in and sat down, in their respected chairs. They didn't know what to do.

"What's up with all the glum faces. I know we lost but hey we did our best. It was all left in the judges hands."

"Yeah well, we lost. That means no next year for us. Their cutting the art department. Theirs nothing left for us to do Mr. Williams."

"Mals right. Since we didn't win, their will be no glee next year."

"I know. But you know something. In my perspective we won. You all were the best group of kids that I could ask for thank you for such a wonderful year. And hey their are two things we get to celebrate now. "

"And what are those"

"Well one, it's the end of the year. And two Mal leaves on Saturday. She has a lifetime opportunity. Can please celebrate, or would you like for us to sit here and mope around all day. "

"You know he's right. Summer starts on Friday, and Mal leaves on Saturday. I think we celebrate this. "

"You guys don't have to."

"But we want to Mal. And besides we don't know how long it'll be till the next time we you, so please let us throw you a goodbye part. "

"Okay, fine."

"Okay yay I'll start planning. Evie, Doug, how long do you think you can put together outfits for this. "

"Not long, I've already started planning."

"Good. Carlos, Jay, you two are on food and drinks."

"We gotcha"

"Okay, Lonnie, and I will start setting up. Mr. Williams is it okay if we have it in here? "

"No problem Jane. "

"Ben, why don't you go help Mal start packing. We don't need her having the extra stress. "

"I would love to. "

"Okay then. Well have the party on Friday. Operation saying goodbye, is a go. "

Everyone went to get but Mr. Williams reliezed something.

"Um, you guys still know we're only half way through the day right. "

"Oh yeah"

_________________________________________

When the day had finally ended, everyone went to do what they had to do. Evie and Doug went to Evies4hearts. Jay, and Carlos ushered to the store. Jane, and Lonnie weren't gonna set up till Friday morning, so they went back to their dorms. And Mal and Ben went to her dorm to start packing.

"Hey Ben"

"Hmmmm"

"What are gonna do? "

"What do mean? "

"What's gonna happen to us, when I leave. We're engaged and I'm leaving for God knows how long. "

"Nothings gonna happen to us. Ill visit you whenever I can, and I'll call you, you'll call me, well text, and we'll facetime. I'll miss you when your gone, and you'll miss me but, nothing is gonna happen to us. And when you do get back, we can start planning our wedding. Okay? "