chapter 2

A/N: Hey everyone here's a new chapter which I hope you'll all enjoy and I forgot to mention that whenever there's a song it will be underlined and centered anyways let's get on to the story.

3re POV:
After hours of sitting in a black car Saber started to get impatient as he tries to undo the handcuffs but found it impossible to break free from them.

Saber: Are we there yet?

Man: No we are not there yet.

A few minutes later Saber had asked the man if they were there yet and he had responded with the same answer then the driver stopped the car and got out as the man in the back also came out of the car along with Saber as he look where they were he was shocked.

Saber: WHY ARE WE AT A SCHOOL FOR GIRLS!!!!

Man: Just shut up and follow us.

The two man walked throws the school as Saber follows them as some of the girls while some of the students and staffs were watching them walk by as Saber tries to hide his face from being looked at a bunch of girls and incase if they knew he was the younger brother of Kanade Amou, they had reached the end of the hall with doors that belongs to an elevator and walked in then looked at the side saying "warning hold on"

Saber: Why should I hold on?

Man: Just do it.

Saber did as he was told as the man pressed a button as the elevator goes downward at high speed making Saber's feet go up from the ground a few inches as the elevator kept going down at high speed while the man had kept a calm face as they had reached the ground then the doors slowly opens.

Man: Follow me and prepare for an awkward surprise.

Saber: What's that supposed to mean?

Without an answer saver followed the man into another room with big doors as he couldn't help but be amazed on how big they are and wonder what was behind them while the man put his hand on the side as it scans his hand then the doors open revealing party strings flying across the door as some of them land on Saber's hair while a bander folding down saying "welcome to S.O.N.G" while Saber's eye twitched in announced.

Genjuro: Welcome to the second division or as we like to call it S.O.N.G

Out of nowhere Saber ran at Genjuro and kneed him on his chin knocking him back a bit as everyone was shocked but then Genjuro got his balance back and smiled at Saber.

Genjuro: You got stronger over the past two years Saber.

Most of the staff were shock to know the boy's name but three people were more shocked then the rest as four girls next to them were confused on who he is.

Saber: Yeah and it looks like you didn't lose your touch old man.

Tsubasa: *hits Saber* You haven't changed a bit Saber.

Saber: *looks at Tsubasa* Oh well if it isn't the samurai wannabe.

Tsubasa: *angry* What did you call me?

Saber: You heard me.

Genjuro couldn't help buy laugh as well with half of the staff members as well at the childish acts of Saber's and Tsubasa while everyone else were clueless as if Saber had already known about s.o.n.g.