Chapter 4

Well, that was stuff but it was good enough did I not like it one bit they need space and that's what I am going to give them as big as the ocean and as wide as their lies. I slowly step away from the table and start to head upstairs I need a shower to clear my mind not too hot and not too cold but perfect and just right I turn the handle of my door and walk past the pile of clothes that I have to clean up. Am still a teenager but my mom treats me as her young lady and I like that since she moved her I stopped getting respected it's just me hi Lilli and Bye Lilli but am ok with that what am not ok with is that am suffocating and I know mom won't be their nor dad when I need it the most. I locked the door and slowly undressed before walking toward the bathroom. My room is not that big but it is nice for a rich-poor girl meaning a medium-sized bed with a small bedside table a closet that is bigger than my room that is attached to the right side of my room and a bathroom the door is not too far from the bedside table and not too close it's just perfect and wow I have a sweet window view that could show me what is going on in the form of the house and my bathroom window gives a clear view of the back but mom's on the other hand face the neighbor's house and she would have to leave her room to use her bathroom which is couple steps pass my room and down the hall. Pretty amazing right always checking up. I step in the shower and slowly fill the tub with warm water I slowly lay down in the tub and close my eyes for I second. It is at the back like a small building apartment with all the needed things. You think you pretty, but guess what, am going to break you and not because I don't say anything that means u can run off your pretty little mouth" he said as he ran his finger over my lips he stared at them and held his head up to look me directly in the eye." what are you doing" I said as he steps toward me. My back hits the locker and he smirks before he steps towards me and rips my top open."Grey" I said while trying to find a way to escape his crip as I look both ways, my voice got so slow to the point that I thought I was going mute, and my heart is begging to pound like a train on tracks going straight through Florida."What are you doing" I said as he led in he gazed into my eyes and smiled before pressing his lips on my neck. I could feel my blood rushing and my body heat was starting to build up but I needed to feel in control I had to be."stop" I said with the last breath I had left in my body he laughed while he looked at me from top to bottom, "I know you don't want me to" he said as he places his finger once again on my lips as Natalia came along. He slowly looked at me as his voice changed to a soft sweet lady tone." you young lady no sleeping in my class" I heard the professor say as I jumped out of my sleep in shock. I don't even know how I fell asleep here the last thing I remember was telling Harvey goodbye and entering the class. I guess that's what I get for being one hour early. She was wearing a red silk shirt and a brown skirt the formal ones that make her look professional. Her hair was a thick brunette and in my opinion, she wears too much lipstick but her heavy makeup makes her face sparkle. Thank god no one is in hear as yet it would be so embarrassing, it didn't take seconds after the room was filled just a moment after I saw Natalia walk in she had a weird smile on her face something I couldn't quite explain I just had to push my curiosity away and try to focus. I need my grade to be the best I door want to be the girl that has parent issues which leads to failing. I want to be the one who's in the spotlight who seems to not care and the one behind these thick walls and the smile behind the new teacher's heavy makeup. " Lilli" I heard the teacher say with a big smile on her face Natalie smiled in my direction as well. I slowly tried to catch my breath before I made my reply. "Yes," his face got so big and everything started to twist "Wake up she shouted as I remembered where I was. I quickly took a shower and headed downstairs to check to see if Mom was home. The only thing I managed to find was a shower robe it tied the string that was attached to the back to prevent it from opening then I headed down the stairs I looked in the kitchen to say that she and Dad were on the phone and she was shouting at him after the phone hung up she walks back and forth placing her hand on her head like she was going to cry when she saw me the manage to regain her composure and smile like everything is ok. It was so good that I started to think about who to blame in the marriage. She smiled and took a seat on the chair attached to the kitchen table the one that she back all her groceries on it was like a while rocking with sparkle and covered with a glace. She smiles at me as she gestures for me to sit beside her. "Mom, when did you reach home?" I managed to try to avoid the topic she was about to bring up by the look on her face I knew it wasn't anything good. " Lilli there's is something I want to tell you," she said the question I asked to get right to the point." Me and your father or getting a divorce," she said as she looked into my eyes needing a response I knew she needed to feel better but instead of helping or making it worst, I told. " I told her am good to my bed kissed him on the cheek and turned to walk away. I slowly glanced back at her as I went for the stairs "Mom" I said as confusion grew in her eyes "Yes" she replied to me with full brown eyes and hair wrapped in a bun. " We will be ok"