Raptor Boy

A/N : Hey this is my first ever story and I really hope you guys enjoy it

Dominique's POV

BEEP       BEEP     BEEP    

UGGGHH. I swear I never get any sleep around here

I turned around to look at my alarm clock. Ohh My Gosh. I'm so dead. Remi is gonna kill me for being late. I rushed around throwing on the first clothes I saw that surprisingly matched. I picked up a banana and got my bag. Hastily, I grabbed my jeep keys and sped down towards paddock 9. People call my driving ludicrous but it kinda comes with the job description.

I got to the gate and said my good mornings before entering the enclosure. I let out a loud whistle and heard the loud foot steps approaching. 

"Hey Remi "I said to her but all I got in response was a gruff and a warm puff of air in my face. Definately in trouble.

Missy watch the attitude" I warned her and she just stomped her foot. Time for different tactics . " If you don't stop I'll cut your food supply for the month." She then froze and bent down to lick my face. Works like a charm." Come lets get this show on a roll."

As people start to fill in the log a little boy at the front was tapping his older brother who was attached at the hip to his phone. Teens. I got onto the platform and began my speech.

"Hello and welcome to Tyrannosaur kingdom. Tyrannosaurus rex was one of the largest meat eating dinosaurs that ever lived. Everything about this ferocious predator, from it's heavy skull to it's 4 foot long jaw, was designed for maximum bone crushing action. Now, let's see if she is hungry.She's a bit shy so please give her a round of applause." I blew on my whistle and they opened the gate and pushed out a fat white goat that was chewing on grass. 

Then Remi's footsteps could be heard. She emerged out of the enclosure and eat the goat whole. She let out a deafening roar and the crowd erupted in cheers.

""That's all for now but you guys should check out the Mosaurus  tank." With that done, I got down, gave Remi a quick kiss inbetween the nostrils and went to go see Owen and the raptors for my break.

It's been a while since i've seen them. I imprinted on them when they were 2 months by accident. Don't ask because that is for me and them to know.

I got to the enclosure and saw Owen talking to Hoskins (The most annoying person in the entire universe.)If you want to know why I hate him so much it all started when I had finished my show with Remi.

__________________Flashback_____________

I had started to pack my jeep when Hoskins approached

"Dom, hey Dom"he said.

Ughhh " My name is Dominique and what do you want"

"You know with a beast like that and the control you have you have over it it would be a very useful asset to the military I'll even consider about you being my girlfriend"

With that I started laughing .

" You thin..... Me and yo... wait wait."

"What's so funny."

"Ummmm everthing. First of get this through you thick skull, her name is Remi she is not going anywhere with you and come on you really think I would date you?"

"Yes ,now if you would reconside...."

"Leave me alone or I will feed you to Remi."

Hoskins visibly gulped and backed up. The nerves of this guy.

______________present___________________

I walked into the raptor enclosure and was knocked to the ground by Delta. They all started nudging me with their snouts

"Miss me ," I asked

"I certainly did."

I turned around and saw Owen looking at me from the railing