chapter 1!

Aoi woke up to the sound of her alarm and the morning sun in her face. She squinted, covering her eyes and picking up her phone. She turned off the alarm and just laid in bed for a moment. "Oh wait! I'm meeting up with Sakura today!" That small reminder provided her enough motivation to get up out of bed. She got dressed, changing into a white tank top and denim shorts. She ate breakfast and washed her face and all that then left the house, bringing one more donut for later. She eventually made it to the cafe where they would meet up, the taller girl had already arrived.

"Hina!" She greeted Aoi with a smile. "Sakura! Hi! How are you?" She smiled back, glad to be able to see Sakura again. With swimming practice and all she didn't have much time to hang out anymore so she was glad she finally had a chance. "I'm doing well, thank you. How are you?" "Im good!" She said cheerily. "Should we order?" The two girls stepped up to the counter, Asahina ordering a frappuccino and a donut and Sakura getting a cup of tea. They sat down at a table for two. "You look really pretty Sakura!" She smiled. "Thank you, Hina. You look pretty too." She said with a smile. She had such a beautiful smile, Asahina had always thought so.