chapter 3!

They got to Asahina's house after a while. "You can put your stuff down in my room! I'll get snacks." Asahina put her stuff down on the counter and went to the kitchen. Sakura did what Asahina told her to do and went to her room, putting her stuff down and sitting on the corner of the bed. Eventually, she came back with donuts and popcorn. She sat on the bed, looking over at Sakura. "You know you don't have to sit on the edge of the bed, right? I won't bite." She giggled. "Oh, yes of course." Sakura laughed a bit, sitting next to Hina. She grabbed the remote, turning on the TV. "What should we watch?" "Anything!" Sakura replied, she didn't really mind as long as Asahina was happy. She turned on Nightmare Before Christmas (happy spooky season!) and put a blanket over her and Sakura. She rested her head on Sakura's shoulder again, dozing off. Eventually she fell asleep on Sakura, snoring quietly. Sakura wrapped her arms around Hina, making sure she was comfy and warm. Asahina, being a sleep mover, ended up halfway on top of Sakura, not that she minded. She just sorta held her, letting her sleep. They had a pretty long day, it was fun of course but still tiring. Eventually, Sakura fell asleep as well, still hugging Asahina.

(that's all i have! let me know anything else you think i should write about! i hope this was good!)