Aizawa x Ms. Joke

(art doesn't belong to me)

[door is opened]

Everyone: Mr. Aizawa?! 

Mina Ashido: And Ms. Joke?! (*grin*)

Shota Aizawa: I coincidentally met Bakugo and he told me about the villains. I came to check if everything's okay. And she (*glare*) came along since she seems to stick to me like glue...

Ms. Joke: Haha~! You can also be funny at times you know Shota? So what're you kiddos doing?

Ochaco Uraraka: We're playing a game.

Ms. Joke: What is it about?

Toru Hagakure: Oh, we are just reacting to some ships... Now it's you, miss, and Mr. Aizawa!

Ms. Joke: (*lays an arm around Aizawa's shoulders*) POWER COUPLE! (*thumbs up*)

Mina Ashido: Yeah! I think that's SO cute! And I'd never think that Mr. Aizawa would have an interesting love life!

Ms. Joke: We used to work at the same agency and poof! Just like that we fell in love and lived happily ever after. Haha!

Shota Aizawa: There was no poof ​​poof and there will be no poof. And before you kids say anything else about this remember that if you will I'll expel you.

[everbody gulps]

Ms. Joke: Oh c'mon. Why so harsh? You don't have to lie to those kiddos, y'know. Hahaha...

Shota Aizawa: I am serious.

Ms. Joke: Well, you shouldn't be. Can't you just relax and have some fun? I never heard you laugh before. And I also think you should smile more often... that smile of yours is really cute! Haha...

Mina Ashido: (*lets a small chuckle escape*)

Shota Aizawa: (*glares at Mina*)

Mina Ashido: (*eyes wide open, scared to death, smiles, showing her teeth, nervously at Aizawa*)

Shota Aizawa: I'll escort Ms. Joke out of the building, the police should come soon to investigate and ask questions.

Ms. Joke: Bye kiddos! Haha... 

[door closes after the two teachers leave]

Mina Ashido: They do look cute, but Mr. Aizawa doesn't seem to like the idea of being in a relationship with her... (*gets goosebumps thinking about Mr. Aizawa's glare*)

Ochaco Uraraka: ​​​​​​​Right...