Satan's semen is sparkly and pink

"No... no no no NO NO NO! I am not doing that!" 

Crowley had been called to the back ally to have a little talk with Hastur. He had hoped maybe they'd spray him with holy water but this was worse much much worse.

 "This is a huge honor Crowley." Hastur was used to Crowley's antics and he didn't understand the decision himself. 

"Why can't Beelzebub do it if it's such a HUGE honor?" Crowley was hysterical. 

"The prince of hell has more things to worry about than carrying a baby around for nine months." Hastur said.

 "But why ME? I mean can't you get a more feminine demon to do it? Or hell a HUMAN?" Crowley couldn't believe this.

"We've asked all the other demons, a human wouldn't want to carry the anti christ and besides you're satans favorite." He sighed. 

"WHY AM I HIS FAVORITE?"

 "It's the hair."

 Crowley composed him self. 

"Look Crowley he needs normal baby things and you're the most human like demon, all you have to do is carry the thing in there." He points at Crowley's stomach

. "Do I have to shag Satan?" Crowley was stupid in the eyes of Hastur.

"No, just drink this." Hastur held the vile it was sparkly and pink.

. "After you drink it the effects will start within a week, during the entire carrying process you'll need a woman's reproductive system so make that, then once the child is born we will send him off to hell for a week then you will do the switch and boom Armageddon." 

Crowley looked hesitant. 

. "Also you don't know to do any reports or demonic acts at all through out the pregnancy." 

Crowley groaned. "Don't call it that!"

Crowley has made a decision. He made the system and quickly drank the liquid. 

"Bleh! What is that?!" Hastur while falling into the ground replied

 "In technical terms it's the child." He disappeared.

 "I just drank Satan cum didn't I?" Crowley hopped into the Bentley and called Aziraphale.

"Hello?" 

"Aziraphaaaaaaaaaale, can I come over to your place for a bit?"

"Will you need some alcohol?" 

"No cant have it, I'll be there in ten." 

"What do you mean you can't have I-"

Crowley hung up, he was going to explain it all later.

Crowley never refuses alcohol so already the angel knew something was up. 

He struts out of the Bentley and into the book shop falling on Aziraphale's couch with a mighty plop. 

"Crowley, dear, what happened?" 

"I'm a week away from carrying the Antichrist." Crowley sighed.

Aziraphale was shocked he must've done the math wrong. "But I thought Armageddon wasn't supposed to happen for another 11 years?"

Crowley got up his teary eyes hidden by his shades. "Yeah that's the plan." 

"Then what do you mean 'carrying the anti christ.' You make it sound like you're pregnant with the Antichrist." 

Crowley laughed a regreatful laugh. "Guess what, angel? They've told me I'm off the hook from demonic activity." 

"How long?" Asked the angel. 

"Nine months." 

Aziraphale's jaw dropped. 

"Y-your pregnant with the anti christ?" He was speechless. 

"Supposed to take affect in a week but yeah I suppose."

"What do you want me to say? Should I be happy for you? Are you happy?" 

Crowley leaned back finally letting the news sink in. 

"Honest Angel I don't know what to do."