Chapter 1: Thrown Out

3rd Person's POV:

The town was quiet as Ritchie walked through the market.

He would normally flirt with the women & even have a few drinks but something was wrong.. Yes he was used to people checking him out or even looking at him in general but this time something felt off!

Ritchie made his way to where his team had called home! When he walked in he was suddenly grabbed & forced to sit at the table!

Ritchie: What the?!

Michael & the others were standing at the table!

Michael: Mind telling us where you were?

Ritchie, confused, just looked at Captain with a bit of concerned look on his face!

Ritchie: I was in the market?

Ritchie saw Captain look at David & sighed before looking back at him.

Michael: Pack your things... Ritchie

Ritchie was confused even more now what was happening?

Ritchie: Why? And what is going on here?!

Ritchie asked as he stood up looking at Michael for some answers on what was going on!

David: Leave Ritchie you aren't welcomed here anymore... not after what you did..

Ritchie: After what I did? What I leave for the market & come home to basically being kicked out for I don't even know what!!

Before he could say anything else David picked him up & threw him out of the house! Ritchie landed on his arm catching his fall! Those nearby could hear a crack sound coming from where Ritchie landed!

Ritchie screamed, holding his arm close to his body

Brandon: Y-you broke his arm... What the hell is wrong with you David!

David just looked a bit guilty but just looked away like he didn't care! While those who watched just were in shock at what they were seeing! What was happening? That is something that Ritchie knew the answer to.. Everything was going ok just yesterday!!

Why.. why him out of everyone? Ritchie looked up with tears in his eyes begging for answers!! Michael & the rest of the team saw this & questioned if they were doing the right thing..

They left him there.. In the middle of the street questioning what went wrong... why him? It had started to rain.. Of course could things get any worse? When suddenly a small chuckle could be heard in front of him.. Ritchie slowly looked up to see someone who he never expected!

???: Look at what we have here? Need help?