Prologue

It all happened so fast. I had no time to even react, all I felt was pain then it all faded. I found myself just floating, going nowhere. 

I wanted to cry, but I couldn't. My uncle, my cousins, and my friends, I would never see them again. 

"Well, at least now I'll get to see them again." I smiled at the thought of being with those two very special people again.

"Not quite yet." A voice said, startling me.

"Wait, what!?" It didn't reply. I could feel my eyes start to close, after that I felt like I was being pulled somewhere. 'What the hell is happening?!' The floating sensation quickly vanished as I felt my back hit solid ground. 

"Ouch!" I groaned as I sat up, shielding my eyes from the bright sunlight. As my eyes adjusted, the first thing I noticed was my arm that was shielding my eyes. It was bright white and covered in fur! "What the?!" I looked at my other arm, it was the exact same and as I flexed my fingers I found that I had retractable claws. I was still in my outfit I was wearing when I left my uncles place.

 I was still in my outfit I was wearing when I left my uncles place

I got to my feet, just feeling a little unsteady. I finally was able to take in my surroundings. It kinda looked a salvage yard, there were wrecked cars piled up everywhere. I found one with a somewhat intact mirror and almost screamed at what I saw. It almost looked like me, but it was a cat, well human-cat mix or whatever. I had fur all over my face and two pointy ears sticking out from my head. Thankfully I still had my hair. I looked behind me to see that I indeed had a fluffy white tail swaying behind me. 

"What the hell is going on? Where am I that I turned into a cat person?" Not too far off, I could hear the sound of tools and voices. "Maybe someone can help me, hopefully." Despite how freaked out I was, I started off toward the voices with hopes of getting some answers to my insane situation.