Some Family Friends Surprise me.

The next day I slept in and I walked by the court yard and stopped when I heard someone. I hid behind a pillar near the entrance.

"I thought I ordered you to not to tell the princess anything," Someone said but I couldn't see who it was because I had my back against the pillar. I looked up and I saw Kakashi he was sitting on the roof listening too.

"Y -You did s- sir," someone else said.

"Then why are they here?"

"I I I don't know,"

"Well then get rid of them!" he said.

I heard footsteps walking toward me but wasnt moving. Kakashi jumped down in front of me and he stuck his hand on my shoulder and we poofed away.

"Sensai, we need to tell the princess!" I said.

"Tell me what?" the princess said behind me. I jumped and spun around and the princess was standing behind her desk with her arms crossed.  It looked like a meeting with everybody again.

Kakashi walked over to the princess and whispered something in her ear. I looked over and I saw Naruto aleep and snoring abet with his head back. I started smiling abet and I saw Hhinata seting next to Ino and Sakura. Hinata was smiling abet to at Naruto and of course Sakura and Ino both were watching Sasuke who was sitting next to Naruto.

Luke was hiding in the corner of the room looking like he wanted to kill someone. He was leaning against the wall looking at the floor.  I walked up to him and I leaned against the wall too.

"Hey you know your part of this group to so why are you in the corner?" I said and he looked at every one.

"I’m weak I can't even protect my sister. All I can do is run I don’t belong here it was just a waist of your time training me!" Luke mumbled and I jumped in front of him and I smacked him so hard that he fell to the floor. Everybody looked at us and I bent down and I grabbed his collar of his shirt and pulled him up a few inches.

"Shut up! Don't ever talk like that again. You're not weak, it was my fault that your sister got hurt I was to slow!" I said and his eyes were staring into mine with sadness. I dropped him and I walked back over to everyone and I stood next to Neji and Guy.

The meeting was about shifts about to protect the village and I volunteered for the first shift. Kiba and Akumaru also volunteered and Ino and Sakura started yelling at each other until Kakashi pretended that they were volunteering so they ended up with us. Also Kurenia volunteered to be our leader.

"Ok Kurenia's team you can go now!" Kakashi said and we all ran out of there.

Kurenia was in the lead and I was standing next to her with Kiba right behind me with Akumaru on his head and Sakura and Ino behind him.

When we got to the vilage entrance Kurenia stopped.

"Alright Marissa your in charge I want you guys to patrol the village," she said and the despaired.