The Reunion

Conner P.O.V

I hailed a taxi and I asked the driver to take us to Delphi Strawberry Farm and he sped away. 

_______________Time Skip______________

Mia P.O.V. (I know Conner's P.O.V. was short I wanted to get to the exciting part)

When I walked to the top of the hill  my jaw dropped, I saw a lake a about 25+ cabins all decorated differently and a big sky-blue house with a wrap around porch. But one person caught my eye, he had brown curly hair like mine, a oil stained shirt like mine, looked like a Latino elf just like me, and was holding hands with a girl with caramel colored hair.

I ran down the hill and stopped a few feet from him and yelled "Leo Sammy Valdez!"

He turned a round and everybody looked at us.

"M.. Mia," He stuttered, "I thought you died at the workshop with mom?"

"I didn't, It turns out I am just like you," with that I lit my had on fire and everyone gasped.

Leo ran to me and hugged me and I hugged back.

Calypso coughed " Um, sorry to ruin the moment but how do you know each other?"

Leo stepped a way " I would like everyone to meet Mia Valdez, daughter of Hephaestus, fire user, and yours truly's twin sister."

With that everyone gasped.

"Hi everyone, I am Mia Valdez as you know twin of Leo Valdez," I said, "I was trapped in a burning workshop with our mom , everyone thought I was dead but I survived and was going to school in New York until I came here."

Authors Note: Cliffhanger sorry will post more tomorrow and maybe a new story! Bye, for now!