Chapter -15

Hello readers

Let's begin

Sanskar broken and teary eyes -" since u went nobody is talking to me except lucky" (a lone tear fell from his eye).

Swara (shocked), felt bad for him for a second but her pain over powered her -" but why?"

Sanskar smiles painfully -" they were correct on their places nobody should forgive me I know you too haven't forgave me".

Swara -" then why is Laksh not rude with you".

Sanskar -" because he is blaming himself for our situation & seprarion".

Swara (little suprise) -" but why?"

Sanskar -" because Laksh was the one who spike our drinks with strong alcohol in party & we lost our senses".

Swara was very shocked, this is new revelation to her (she closed eyes tightly remembering those moments & next day's fight).

Sanskar -" let it be you just enjoy your Chhole bhature don't cry not good for baby".

Swara -" but Sanskar our fight...(interupted by Sanskar).

Sanskar -" I never told reason to anybody but the day you left Kolkata (painful voice) Ragini blamed Laksh that because of him we had fight and I heard that".

Another shock for Swara -" what Ragini knows about it but she didn't bother to inform me".

Swara -" nobody told you then how did you come to know about me".

Sanskar -" Shona it's quite late you need rest let's go to room (finished her chole bhature).

Swara -" no today I want to know everything".

Sanskar -" then you will show tantrums tomorrow morning for waking up".

Swara (curious) -" I promise I will not please tell me what happened after that".

Sanskar -" ok let's go to room first" (and he pick her in his arms and move towards room).

After leaving her on bed slowly she was about to go but Swara hold his hand and asked what happened after that.

Sanskar -" when I came to know Laksh spiked our drink (I was broken & about to punish my self for hurting u), laksh came & consoled me and motivate me to apologize from you, he said "Swara have a big heart she will surely forgive u" then I went to your home and came to know that you went to Mumbai for some singing assignment, I was determined to appologised u thats y same evening I went to Mumbai I searched you everywhere every music company, music composers, directors after around 10 days I realise that maybe you lied and you are not here or maybe you are in some other city".

Sanskar stopped for a minute & took a deep sigh, pain clearly visible in his eyes. Pain of distrust his love, pain of hurt his love, pain of sepration.

Swara asked him to continue through eyes.

Sanskar -" then I asked my PA to hire detectives in different major cities but that was not enough, I too went to different citites even I came to bangalore too but was searching u in music industries & music institutes".

Swara -" nobody told u about me? They used to talk to me almost daily".

Now Sanskar is shocked -" nops nobody".

Swara -" u havnt got a slight hint from anybody" (difficult for her to believe in same roof he was too much far from family).

Sanskar -" nops, because since when you went I never sat with them not even on dining table in starting few days whenever I sat with them for meals one or another used to taunt me constantly I felt more broken and indignant on myself for distrust you for hurt you, I stop taking meals with them long back".