And turn

"I already told you I'm not leaving until you eat something, the idols are eating more than you," Jungkook said from my couch as we sit in my studio. I'm trying to finish this song I'm working on for a soloist but he keeps interrupting me.

"Eat by yourself," I mumble writing down the new lyrics.

"I can eat by myself but I need you to eat,"

"Not hungry," I say messing with the beat on the computer in front of me.

"What if you don't eat, then you pass out due to fatigue. You're hospitalized and unable to come to work for a week, what are you gonna due then?"

"I'm suddenly hungry," It's not that I wasn't hungry, I was famished. I just needed to fix the song. But I guess I can take a break.

"Let's go," he childish bunny smile shines bright in the low lite room. "I'll drive," he pulls my hand into his and drags me out my studio and down the hall.

We pass many trainees and idols on our way. Other producers, choreographers, and staff members are passed. They say how relieved they are to see hyung put getting some sun and fresh air. To be honest, no one really eats that well, but it's something I guess.

"Where do you wanna eat?"

"Uh Kim's? I like their food."
He smiles and huffs a laugh at my response before starting the car.

"Kim's it is."

***

"Yoongi-Hyung!" He grabs my hand and pulls me put to dance. To say Kim's is an old style dinner is out of line. The music from old American musicals like, Hairspray, and Chicago. I like this music. I'm a fan of musicals but I'm not one to dance so I stand there as he dance to Baltimore crabs. My chocolate malt melting on the table.

"Ahh Hyung, come on, front step- chachacha. Back step- cha cha cha. Side step, front step. Back and turn." Moving my body with the rhythm.

The song soon comes to an end and my never dancing soul is tired. The lunch sadly was too quick for my liking. We had to get back.