Ch.16-Join Party?

Jeff was not sure where he was, just that he was worn out and sore. Regaining consciousness he cursed at the light in the room and struggled to sit up. Feeling the restraints he growled and laid back for a moment before using all of his strength to break his right arm free. Now with his hand free he tore off the other leather strap and sat up to undo the other straps around his ankles.

He hopped off the bed and looked to the counter, smirking as he took his knife and looked around with a glare. "The fuck is this? A hospital?"

The room was darker than a hospital would normally be, with the stench of blood and rot lingering, the walls and floor having small puddles and spurts of blood on the ground. There were only a couple hospital beds and a couple monitors, otherwise it looked like a basement that someone made for illegal treatment. Jeff didn't want to wait too long, the only thing he could remember was that..thing.

His lips curled into a snarl at the memory. The tall creature had tried to grab him with his weird arms and wouldn't say anything, it just kept pulling him into the forest. Once he managed to free a hand long enough to cut off a tendril the creature roared at him with a demonic wail and attacked him. The fight was difficult, Jeff couldn't even catch his breath as the man lunged and tried to stab him with the black appendages, and the thing managed to slam him into the ground or a tree a couple times.

At that thought a light throbbing awoke in his head and he hissed as sudden pain registered and shot up his spine. He didn't have to look, he knew that there was probably black and purple bruises up his back, and he could feel his muscles screaming at him to lay back down. With a growl he forced his legs to move up the stairs and open the door, the door creaked as he opened it and he looked out with caution. Seeing nothing he stepped out slowly, trying to keep light on his feet, but he couldn't help but look around. From the cold and dark basement, the first floor was lit up with candles and small lanterns, and it seemed he entered a hallway right in front of a kitchen.

He didn't know why he was here, whether someone was just trying to help him or possibly kill him, but he was not going to stick around to find out. It didn't take long to find the door after passing some oddly empty living rooms, only a couple chairs were around, and he reached the door. A force suddenly slammed against him, making his body call out in pain and he bit it back with a groan as he looked over his shoulder. "Who are you? And what are you doing in this mansion?!"

"The fuck are you talking about? I'm trying to leave!" Jeff growled out as he tried to look at the figure.

"Why am I having trouble believing an ugly ass freak?" The voice hissed.

Finally Jeff kicked the man behind him and turned enough to punch the guy across what he assumed to be his jaw. The figure backed up and the light around them was enough for Jeff to see it was a hooded figure, the black hood with a red frowning face over his face. The man held a lead pipe and stood ready for a fight, Jeff simply took out his knife and grinned. "Got something to hide fucker? It'll be fun carving a smile on you."

"Try it freak." He challenged and swung the pipe at Jeff, who instantly dodged and then grabbed the other end of it.

They both struggled to control the pipe when Jeff tugged him closer and raised the knife above the guy. The hooded figure grabbed his wrist and slammed him right into the banister of the stairs, making Jeff grunt in pain and let go of the pipe but flipped his blade and cut the man across his arm. Jeff cursed a little that he wasn't able to hit an artery but quickly moved and began running down the hall, if he could loop around maybe-

BANG!

THE HELL HE HAS A GUN!? Jeff's heart beat faster as he turned the corner and another shot rang off, the bullet burying itself into the wall Jeff ducked behind. Jeff ran around, the house was open concept though so it would be impossible to hide! The killer felt his heart race and for a second, he swore he could feel his blood pumping through his veins. Taking a deep breath he grinned and heard footsteps get closer, he flipped the knife in his hand before turning the corner and slashing the knife up. The man was able to block it but gasped in pain as a gash was cut into his arm.