Miss me? (Jimlock)

It's raining and both John and Sherlock were chasing a criminal. Sherlock was ahead of John, it start to pouring. "COME ON JOHN!" Sherlock screamed. "I'm trying!" John yelled back, he was holding a gun and trying not to trip. He didn't want pull the trigger by accident even tho he was trained with gun, he knew handle one correctly. Both pant with the cold thin air, Sherlock stopped and so did John.

BANG

Echo through John ears, he knew that sound. He saw Sherlock shot in head and landed harshly on the floor, his left arm act like pillow but it didn't stop him from falling, "SHERLOCK!!" John screamed, watching blood stain the floor. Lestrade and the other catch up, "Oh Sherlock." Lestrade whimpered. "Call an ambulance, now! He still has a chance!" Lestrade ordered his officer. John ran to Sherlock, there no point of checking his pulse he dead. Right? John turned Sherlock, blood got on his hands and clothes while he hold him tightly in his grasps. Lestrade walked to him and put a hand on his shoulder but John flinch, "No! He not dead! He can't be, not now!" John cried. Lestrade felt his pain, he loss his love one as well. John wouldn't let go of Sherlock even when the ambulance was heard, he actually hold on to Sherlock tighter.

When the ambulance came, that when all hell break loose. Lestrade started to pull John so the people can take Sherlock but his grip got stronger. "Come on John! If you want him alive then let him go!" Lestrade yelled at John , pulling and pulling. Finally Lestrade tug John out of Sherlock, he wrapped both arm around him; one in the neck and another in his stomach. He gripped John tightly as John himself watched his own friend load up on the ambulance and drove off. "SHERLOCK!" John cried out, everyone gave a sad look to John. It hurts Lestrade hearing his friend cry out loud, not knowing what do. John kick Lestrade knee, making Lestrade gasp in pain and loose his grip on John. He ran after the ambulance, nobody stopped him but Lestrade. "Shit! My knee, you two after him!" Lestrade yelled at two officers to chase John down. Two officers chase after John, soon loss in a distance. Sally ran to Lestrade, "You okay, sir?" She asked. He nodded, he wasn't surprised that a small man like John had strength. "Freaks," Sally said, looking a the direction John ran too. "Sally, stop. This isn't the time to insult! JOHN IS GOING TO KILL HIMSELF!" Greg yelled at Sally. She back away, " Sherlock is boring, why would John care?!" Sally questioned.

Lestrade grinned and laugh like a madman under the rain, everyone back up and looked at him like he gone insane. He kept laughing loudly that everyone could hear it then start to cry. "SHERLOCK IS DYING! He all John has!" Lestrade cried and couldn't stop crying.

Sherlock mind palace

My opens my eyes to a chamber, my heads rings. I saw someone in straitjacket, chained to the wall facing the wall. He turned to see me, holding onto the wall. Jim? I breath like if am being choked, my eyes are red like I been crying. "It's raining, it's pouring" He mumbled. "Sherlock is boring, Lestrade is laughing. John and Lestrade are crying." He mumbled, then ran towards me but stopped in front of face due to chain. "Your dying Sherly! Are you going to help yourself?! For John? Or Lestrade?" Jim asked me. I fell to the floor, I can't be dying? Am I? Really dying? Should I rest in peace? But what about John? He going full depression but probably find someone else. About Lestrade? He fail in case and get fire, probably die due to drugs! About Mycroft? Will he cry? He probably eat more giving him a heart attack! How Mrs. Hudson? She be sad of losing her son but she knows I did right. She move on and die out of old age. Jim stared at me and I stared back. The scenes changed to a waterfall, a little land build next to the waterfall. Jim stood there in his black suit and tie, no longer trap in a straitjacket. "Did I over power the mighty Sherlock Holmes?!" Jim yelled, he carefully walk toward me. "Not yet, Moriarty." I finally spoke, he chuckled. "You don't even have John? What happened to Johnny boy? Dead, Sherly?" Jim asked. John wouldn't come, would he? "Moriarty, you little son of a gun!" A voice, small but powerful. John?

It was him! "John?" I spoke, John had a gun. I grabbed Jim waist, pulling him near me. I knew he shoot if he has to, "Oh well look at that, Johnny boy?" Jim smirked, it was hard to choose sides. I loved my family and I loved Jim, "Sherlock, you really not? Choosing him over family aren't you?" John whimper, lower his gun. He looked down, threw his gun over the cliff and put his hat down. "Well Sherlock, I'm died anyway. Met you in heaven my good old friend." He smiled before jumping off the cliff. I let go of Jim and ran to edge of the cliff, he was goner! "What type of friend does that?" Jim asked, I didn't replied but a good friend indeed that what John was. I stood up, looked at Jim he offered his hand. I took it, we gave each other a quick kiss then jump together.

Back to reality!

Lestrade, Mycroft and John all wait for an answered form the doctor. John couldn't stop pacing; he was pinned, case by two police officers, almost kill one, his nose was bleeding. The nurse finally came out, Mycroft immediately jumped at the nurse. "Please tell my brother is okay?!" He begged for a positive answer but she looked down. He knew what that meant, Lestrade got up and walk to Mycroft. He pulled him to a side hug, Mycroft tears couldn't hold itself and start to drop slowly. "I'm sorry for your loss," the nurse bow and walked away. Lestrade slowly lead Mycroft to sit and comfort him, "He was a good man." Lestrade whimpered. Sorrow and pain hit all to those who believed in Sherlock Holmes. After the funeral everyone slowly disparate into their own life, a year later John found Mary. Lestrade been having an hard time in work and Mycroft moved on but couldn't stop forgetting his little brother. The Holmes family truly couldn't never move on. Mrs. Hudson moved on easily, she knew Sherlock did the right thing over his lifespan. She knew he was happy and watching over his family.

Sherlock afterlife

He was greeted by angel. He hated it but saw Jim, he stood out form all this angel. "Jim!" He yelled, Jim looked at him and smiled. They both ran to each other, hugged each other tightly. "You finally decided to visit?" Jim joked, Sherlock pulled from the hug. "Always by your side," Sherlock assured. Both gave a smooth sweet kiss, maybe Mrs. Hudson was right? That Sherlock was happy here, watching above.