1

first day of school

       the morning is dreadful. you've waited two quick months for this day. this awful day. the first day of school.
       waking up was a nightmare. you basically brushed your teeth with your eyes closed. once you rushed through your morning routine, you finally arrived to hell- i mean school.
        your first period was math class. UGH. for almost an hour, you sat at the back of a boring classroom learning boring algebra. how the hell will this help later in life!? soon enough, math class ends and it's time for second period. history. it seems you have the worst luck on the planet.
        another boring class later, it's time for third period. english. hmm, not too bad. you actually enjoyed english and writing so you expected this class to be fun... oh boy were you wrong. the teacher was an absolute nightmare. she was obsessed with Shakespeare and refused to allow any creativity in her classroom. what a bummer. next was fourth and fifth. spanish and science. spanish was okay, because your teacher was literally insane, so at least that was interesting... but science class on the other hand... was absolutely not.
        by the time sixth period rolled around, you were exhausted out of your mind. "what's next, let's see," you say, checking your schedule. "P.E. NO WAY" you hated pe class. everyone was so competitive and loud. "could this day get any worse?"
         once you changed, the teacher began reading out attendance. "carl..elle..emma..finn..y/n..sophia..wyatt..." suddenly out of know where, the teacher calls out a certain name. "jack?" "here"
        were you dreaming or was your crush, jack grazer in your sixth period? "oh crap" you thought. you sucked at PE, he would totally judge you!
            after attendance, the teacher explained a game for you all to play. "so the game is called 'dodgeball' and it works like this. i pick your partners and you both just literally shit your pants and then you have to makeout with your partner"
             omg! yes! the only game in PE that i'm good at... dodge ball! the teacher puts you and jack together. "ok so i guess we have to shit our pants... uwu owo uwu" you say. jack nods and begins shitting. you follow. "omg! i love this game!" jack says... mid shit. you then full force make out in the middle of class. everyone gets naked and you all have an orgy. uwu owo uwu. stephen king tings 😳😊. after the orgy, eddie kaspbrak, freddy freeman and alex riley, three of you other crushes, shut their pants and join the orgy. did y'all really think i'd make a "jack dylan grazer smut one shots" book? ya nasty.