P A R T 2 | Chapter 20

I get scared when we're not.
Cause I'm scared you're with somebody else.
So I guess that it's gone.

◼️

"You do?" Tom pulled back to look upon my face.
"Well don't make me repeat myself" I chuckled.

"But i want to hear it again" he chuckled back.

"Do you honestly?" Thomas asked in disbelief.

"Yes, Tom. I love you" I chuckled.

He began to laugh then picked me up and spun me around in joy.

"Oh god! I love you so much more now. If-if that was even possible" he said to me. I only laughed at his reaction.

He placed his hands on my waist and brought me in again, placing his lips on mine. My hands wrapped around his neck as I too kissed him back just as lovingly. He began to smile into the kiss.

"I've been waiting for this" he whispered. "Shut up" i said with a laugh and kissed him first this time.

"Sorry to interrupt, love birds" a voice from beside us said.

Tom and I parted and looked over at Jeff.

He was slightly red out of embarrassment, "But we should head out now. More and more paparazzi are getting closer and security can only hold them for so long" Jeff explained then turned around for us to follow him.

When he began to walk so did Tom and I. He wrapped his hand around my hip as we walked and attempted to ignore the cameras that snapped photos of us.

"So what will happen now?" Tom asked.

I looked over at him and shrugged.

"It will be hard. I can't be who I was before. I need to continue this act" I said to him.

"And that is okay. Of course it will be hard. There is no such thing as an easy relationship, Misty" Tom said to me. I looked over at him.

"I suppose you are right" I nodded.

"But is this what you really want?" Tom asked me.

"It's the only thing that's been missing from my life" I smiled.

He smiled back. "Is this what you want?" I asked Tom.

"What kind of a question is that? Of course it's what I want" Tom laughed.

"Hey Im a girl. We have to ask this" I chuckled.

"You're so funny, darling" Tom laughed again.

My heart and stomach fluttered at the pet names I haven't heard in forever.

When we reached the top of the stairs immediately we were bombarded with Fans screaming our names. I ducked my head low as Tom put me in between himself and Jeff and also making sure security was around us before we walked further to the parking lot and to our cars.

Since I had accidentally parked right besides Jeff there was a few security guards around our cars making sure no one followed us into our car or opened the doors.

"Where to?" Jeff asked Tom and i.

"Don't ask me" I threw my hands up in defense. Tom began to laugh.

"Let's go see and Thank Stephen" Tom suggested.

Fuck. Stephen.

I only managed to nod, he smiled then waited for me to get into my car so he could get in the car with his guards and Jeff.

That's when my passenger door flew open, I was ready to scream but saw that it was one of Tom's bodyguards.

"A fair warning next time would be perfect" I spat.

"I'm so sorry" he chuckled then locked my car, buckled himself in and directed me as I reversed out of the parking space, Having to tell me to stop every now and then cause a fan was in the way or potentially going to be in the way.

After taking the long way to my home, we arrived. But I felt even more nervous than I did when I was facing Tom.

Now I had to face Stephen, and my parents WITH Tom.