Kettles, teapots and showers: the steamy trifecture

*yawnnnn* It was 7:00 o'clock in the morning, I don't think that I had quite woken up yet since my eyes were twitching, I should-

*flompf* I fell off my bed but I landed on one of the large throw pillows. Each day I feel luckier and luckier just to exist at the same time Momo does.

I would have to get breakfast but I didn't think I was awake enough to make my way through the hallway so I thought I'd take a shower in the guest bathroom.

.....that is if I can remember which one I was supposed to use.

Stumbling out of my room with my H/C wilder than the jungle's heart, I worked towards making my way to the bathroom.

As I began to open the door to the bathroom a jolt of energy forced its way from behind the door. Surprised I looked up and-

"OhUmAhhhh;;" Momo and I began mumbling in panic together as I slammed my face into the closest wall out of shame. OhFrickOhFrickOhFu-

"So umm yeah ahh Momo I-," I rammed my head further "I'll head out I'm so sorry Y/N." Hnbghdhfh no apoligize Y/N apoligize!

"N-No it's me who should be sorry!!" I was bowing without realising it....why am I so bothered about seeing a girl like this??? An incredibly beautiful, intelligent, truly kind and generous girl...

...

She'd already left;;;I don't think that I'm quite ready for a shower this morning,:;;,:: I'll just get a cup of coffee...

•time skip•
"I have...!! Come through the door like normal!!" Holy - I can't believe it... All Might really is drawn in a different art style!

"Oh my god! Pinch me and tell me I'm not dreaming!"
"How about I punch you porcupine hair??"
"Woah it's his silver age costume! It's even got the same small burns at his cape from the 45th incident when he- "

"Alright, Alright class I know you're excited I'm here but we have a more important matter on our hands. It's time for your first battle training!" He was radiating even more with each word and dramatic posture.

"Although for that... you'll need Hero costumes!"

The whole class erupted into excited chatter, this time I couldn't join in since everyone was too excited they didn't realise they were exceeding the sound barrier.

"Now go change and come out in ranking order to ground beta!" And like that he's gone.

At the very least I get to see how my costume turned out!

———
"Well... let us begin my wards!"
We were all in one of the testing grounds the other students had there entrance examination on. It was humongous and even looked like the real deal minus the whole nobody here except to us...I peered around at my classmates and
.
.
.

///whydidmomoendupwithsucharevealingsuit///
Hfbgbgg I'm going to dieeeee:;;;:;please let there be no nasty perverts in our class::/:;/;

"Oh uh Momo...?" There was steam rising out of my ears "Ah yes Y/N?"

"I get that you can create pretty much anything as long as you have enough skin exposed, but, aren't you a little...unprotected??" And I thought my suit was immodest;;

"Oh I asked them to design it this way! Besides I don't mind what people think of the suit, but I do mind what they think of my actual prowess as a hero so if they can't get past my appearances then I'll instantly be able to tell what kind of a person or hero they are." She had a very solemn look on her face. Sometimes I forget just how smart she is.

Peering around at everyone's outfits I began to get a bit of insight on just who they were. I could tell each and every person here made sure to mention as many of their weaknesses as possible to the design companies for the best result. I know I did too.

"Everyone here? Then let's begin!"

"Since this is battle training you will be dived into 9 teams of two, and one team of 3. This is only because of the awkward number, and the with an extra teammate won't receive a handicap."

"Huh...??? How's that bullshit fair!" Bakugo was seething at All Might's last comment. Small explosions falling off of his body like embers from a raging fire.

"Why young Bakugo, It's because it isn't fair. When you're in the real world and you fight villains it's not always going to be even Steven. Same from the villains point of view." All Might was very firm about this statement, he spoke with absolute certainty and that's what completely drove the point home.

"Ah how logical! Another one of U.A's fine institutional solutions!" It appeared that a robot knight was mumbling to himself, from both the body language and the manners of speech I could tell that it was Iida talking.

"That's fine and dandy or whatever...but who will the villains be?" Uraraka was peering up at All Might. And without a second to spare-

"Why that's because you will play the role as villains too young heroes!"

"...huh??" The a fair amount of the class began to go into an uproar.

"Settle down, settle down. Please let me explain the situation before you start fighting each other!" All Might had his hands on his hips, I giggled a bit at how ridiculous he looked but paid attention nonetheless.

"Alright so... the villains will be hiding a nuclear weapon in the hideout. And the heroes have to go and take care of it! The heroes have a limited amount of time to either capture the villains or secure the weapon. The villains must either capture the heroes or protect the weapon until time is up." I could see flash cards creeping out of his large fists, no wonder he could act so solemnly he was reading a script.

"Now time to draw the teams!"

•time skip•

"Alright here are the results:
Team A: Koda Koji and Tokoyami Fumikage
Team B: Denki Kaminari and Ojiro Mashirao
Team C: Momo Yaoyorozu, Tsuyu Asui and Y/N
Team D: Bakugo Katsuki and Aoyama Yuga
Team E: Sato Rikido and Mezo Shoji
Team F: Iida Tenya and Uraraka Ochako
Team G: Minoru Mineta and Hanta Sero
Team H: Ashido Mina and Todoroki Shoto
Team I: Jiro Kyoka and Hagakure Toru
Team J: Eijiro Kirishima and Midoriya Izuku"

Yes I'm with Momo! I turned towards my partner, she was already deep in thought thinking about how are team dynamics going to work. I poked her nose and she blushed a little "Ah sorry Y/N I guess I was a little lost in thought huh..." she tugged on her ponytail a little "Let's go and find Asui so we can start gaining insight on how we'll work together." I nodded with full attention.

A/N I'm finished!! Finally!! I took a bit longer than I'd liked to but next chapter will be uploaded in about a week for sure! Thanks for reading (*'꒳'*)!