Story of Grass

Once upon a time there lived 4 hunters friends in a forest who has families . One day they were crossing a little hut and observed a safe who is in meditation of God. Three people ignored him and continued chatting and the fourth one remained quiet nor he supported  them in talking nor he left the place.
    Due to continuous chatting and laughing sound , the sage got disturbed in his prayer and he cursed all four of them to born in next life as grass where Rakshasas will keep their feet more. But the other three left thinking it is not important and not will happen.
   But the one who didn't spoke he went near that sage and sat near to him till he open his eyes. The sage opened his eyes after few months till then that man sat their and waited for him as he understood the curse and not wanted it to happen in his next life.Firstly  when sage opened his eyes he didn't understand why only he was sitting here from how long.Later through his powers ,he has seen that person his sitting from the time after he cursed them.
   That person helped sage in his things for praying and after few more months sage asked that person tell me why are you sitting here .The person replied I didn't talk with them I was just standing but you have cursed me also.The sage replied that you were neither saying them to stop .So the person understood his mistake and asked remedy for his mistake the sage uttered he can't remove e that curse but even though you born like grass where evil people will be there you will reach heaven and hold a good place.

After few years days progressed the person health got deteriorated and he dead .In next life, he has born has grass in Ashokavanam where all the evil people will roam daily.After so many years , that grass observed new and fresh air with good signs it felt like there is a godly person is staying .
One day when Ramana came and asked Sita what is there in Rama compared to me that you are so fond and love him then she replied taking that grass and said to him this grass is more better than you.By the touch of Sita who is none other than God Lakshmi Devi that grass reached to heaven and became so pure .

This story is part of epics it's not my own story so I don't have any copyrights on it .It us just my observation on how every event happens on life is created or linked to something.