Info/Disclaimer

Hi all! I know it's been super long since I last came on here, let alone written anything. I just been suffering from a serious case of writer's block for my stories along with busy with life... but due to a strike of inspiration, I'm back with something new. If you're an old fan, thanks for checking this out and I'm sad to say that I don't know if/when I'll complete the old stories of mine... I'm going to focus on new stuff for right now and I'm still busy with college, but I graduate in December. So yay! But I have a lot of exams and work and just studying to do so yeah. Hopefully, I don't disappear for so long again. It really just depends on my moods... 

This is a story of my own. I own it, so don't steal! I just don't own Justin and the others that pop up in the story, except those that are my original characters including the main character, Jacob.

This isn't Jason x Justin = Jastin, this is Jacob x Justin = Jastin. Jacob is my own little baby Bieber that I created. I don't own the appearance, but the character is mine. He's my baby so don't touch. 

Let's see what else... there's boy x boy, so if you don't like, don't read it. There's also some other themes in it that are somethimes frowned upon such as but not all: mpreg, underaged couples, age differences, etc. I don't write love scenes (aka smut), so don't ask. I don't swear either, so you're not going to see any of that and um... that's about it.

I hope you all enjoy and give it a chance! Please give me a chance and bear with me, I'm super rusty... it's been a while for me. Anyway, love you all <3