- 3

11 october 2019, 05:09 am

y/n

you woke up all of a sudden, your puffy eyes barely opening, nose stuffed and with a huge headache.

you looked at your clock '05:09am' it said.

you hated this, waking up early in the morning suddenly, god knows why???

you looked at your notifications, hoping for him to send a text message.

but really, there wasn't a point because there was none.

'i guess he's tired' you thought.

you didn't know whether to blame him or yourself, but you understood exactly why he felt this way, and you hated yourself for always talking about it making him annoyed.

you hated the fact that you just couldn't keep it to yourself and suffer alone, always burdening others

'maybe i should text him' you thought.

you took your phone, went to jungkook's contact and decided to text him

jeon ❤️

i'm sorry 

you sent,

there wasn't much to say, you didn't know what to say since you didn't want to annoy him further.

sometimes you'd have the thought of just breaking up with him. better for him right? he wouldn't have to deal with the embarrassment of being with you, how ugly you looked and all the insecurities you have.

but at the same time, it was hard. so hard to just let him go like that, you love him so much, you wouldn't know what to do if he leaves.

05:11 am

you looked at the clock, should you go to work?

nah.

it's too early to do anything, so you closed your eyes and slowly drifted off to sleep once again.

---

jungkook

5:10 am

'ding'

jungkook slightly shook as he woke up from the noise made by his mobile device.

he opened his eyes a little and looked at the clock '5:10 am'.

'who would send me a text this early in the morning?'

he slowly stretched as he sat up on the guesst bed of his friend's guest room.

yes, he did meet his hyung after.

he went on to complain once again, to ease his mind, his friend decided that they could drink a little.

which explains why the headache.

he saw the text,

'i'm sorry'

it said.

he felt guilt, he knows you're insecure, that's why you always apologise first.

he felt the ache in his knowing you'd always blame yourself.

but you can say his ego gets the best of him, he doesn't fancy apologising first.

he didn't know if he wanted to meet you, or just take a few days break from the relationship and come back like nothing happened, again.

this cannot keep going on and on right?

he sighed, putting his phone down

'i'll meet her' he thought as he went back to sleep

---

y/n

10:43 am

you woke up naturally, feeling much better compared to earlier in the morning, you took your phone, hoping he replied.

jeon ❤️

i'm sorry
seen

seen?

really?

did he really give up just like that?

does he not want the relationship anymore?

all the negative thoughts filled your head until you saw

'typing...'

you smiled slightly.

jeon ❤️
let's talk

meet me at the park at 12?

okay

you got nervous

palms getting sweaty as you replied to him.

you didn't know what to say, apologise again?

-

a/n: all these r just fillers and they suck :(