- 5

jungkook

he didn't understand, yes he knew he was wrong for talking behind your back and complaining about the only thing you were insecure about, but he wanted to meet you to apologise, to talk things out and go back to how things originally were.

he stood up, quickly making his way to your house, wishing you would answer him.

y/n

12:06 pm

after sending a text to break the relationship, you threw your phone on your bed, now crying even harder than before.

this day was bound to come, he already got an experience with someone beautiful, someone less clingy, someone like euna. why would he ever settle for you right?

were you expecting for a reply? yes and no.

yes because you wanted him to say no to the break up and clear things up.

no because maybe you were really done with him this time. how can a relationship last if this was how he felt? it's better to end it earlier than to drag on, making it way harder for you to let go.

but of course, he most likely wouldn't know you heard what he told his friend.

how you were ugly, annoying, and not up to his standards.

unlike euna.

so he probably would be confused, confused as to why the sudden break up. but maybe, he's happier you popped the question first.

---

memories of the both of you in the past kept popping up, you were reminded of how everytime you dress up for him, he never says anything, but just to tease, at first you were fine with it, you'd get it because he was naturally just someone who loves to tease others. because if his past, he was very used to being around girls. he was very comfortable complimenting and flirting with others, so as time passed, you just felt as if, maybe he really didn't find you pretty so he never does it.

sometimes just to piss you off, he'd even flirt with other girls, but like always, he'll mention it's a joke. you didn't want to get angry and lose the relationship so you'd always just jokingly scold him and laugh it off despite feeling like your heart cracked into a million pieces.

you wiped your tears and stood up from where you were seated at, walking towards to kitchen to get some water.

you felt so tired and weak after all the crying, you honestly didn't want to see him, you wouldn't even be able to get anything out other than whimpering because you cannot stop crying.

you drank the glass of water and slowly made your way to your room, as you did so, you heard the doorbell ring, your heart ached at the sound because you knew he was here.

you were hesitant, to open or to not? you couldn't really decide but seconds later you just heard a constant ringing of the doorbell.

sighing, you made your way to the door, nose stuffed and puffy eyes.

you slowly opened the door to reveal a panting jungkook, confusion was clearly writtern across his face but his eyes immediately soften after seeing your state.

-