pt.6

Lucy, did you...?" He asked wearingly, arm reaching behind him in order to see if she actually clawed him. He must not have noticed it before. He was so swept up plowing into her that he thought it was just sweat dripping down his back, not his own blood. Natsu quickly brought his arm back around, a look of disbelief, and a slight pride, crossed his features. He looked at the scarlet color dripping down his hand.

Well, sore or not, he wasn't going to let Lucy get away with this.

He felt a familiar spark ignite in his stomach, and he eyed Lucy as if she were his dinner. The blonde saw his gaze darken. She instantly sat up, arms waving in front of her body to defend herself. She knew that gaze; she knew that dark gaze all too well.

"Hey now, I was just trying to hold onto you so I didn't hit the headboard...plus, I can't even feel my legs," She half heartily argued.

To be honest, with the way he had been acting tonight and with the look he was now giving her, Natsu could have her any way or anytime he wanted. But instead of lunging across the bed like she expected him to, he just wiped his blood on the bed sheet before he got up. Walking around to the foot of the bed, he sat right next to her, pressing their thighs together as shaky legs dangled over the side of the bed. Lucy did not fail to notice his heat steadily return, growing under her gaze as he stroked her thigh, leaning in to kiss and lick her earlobe.

"Lucy." He chided, his voice was still husky. The blonde couldn't quite suppress the shiver that jolted up her spine.

"What have I told you about messing with me?" He bit down on her ear harshly, earning a squeaky yelp from the blonde.

"I-I-It was an accident ya...pink...pink haired idiot." Lucy was currently losing the battle that was speaking coherently. Natsu's hand was inching up her quad, thumb slowly stroking small circles on her inner thigh.

"And now you're calling me an idiot?" He reprimanded, menacing tone causing her own hand to creep up his thigh as well.

"Guess I still need to teach you a thing or two," He chuckled darkly before grabbing her waist, throwing her across his lap. Lucy let out a surprised yelp as her full breasts pressed against his legs. Her ass was now fully exposed. But then he saw her back arch, the action pressing herself further against him while simultaneously lifting her soft cheeks into the air.

"Natsuu," She purred, but despite her confident tone, she couldn't help her face from turning carmine.

"You've gotta learn your lesson Luce," Playfully, his left hand kneaded the creamy flesh of her ass cheek. But he wouldn't raise his hand, not until he had the green light from Lucy. And from the way she curved her spine and gripped his thighs, he could tell she was eager to play along. But Natsu could never be too safe in a situation like this, so he waited for a vocal confirmation.

"Hhhmmm," She moaned, squirming against him before looking over a slick shoulder. Lucy gave him a sly wink before rasping, "Guess so."

The pinkette smiled, a grin so crooked it could rival that of a demon. His hand gave her flesh one last squeeze before he brought his hand back, a loud slapping sound echoing throughout the room as his palm smacked her curvy ass.

"Ah!" Lucy cried out, nails digging into his quads as she felt a delicious burn begin to radiate from the spot he'd hit. She whined in appreciation, communicating that she was ok with the amount of forced he used. He palmed her ass cheek again gently, rubbing soothing circles into the red hand print before retracting his hand and repeating the process.

"You scratched my back and clawed me up...you're a naughty girl Luce. A dirty, naughty girl," He scolded as he slapped her ass. High pitched wails continued to leave aching vocal cords, and the blonde couldn't get enough of this. Having such a powerful man scold her, slap her ass and call her names. Lucy liked egging Natsu on, because she loved what she got in return. Just as she was losing herself in her thoughts, the blonde quickly snapped back to reality when she felt the pad of his index finger slightly dip into her core. He drew slow circles on her entrance before barely breaching her walls. He used enough pressure to tease her sore womanhood, but not so deep as to bring pleasure.

"Mmm...d-don't t-t-tease meee....I'm sore," She begged, gasping in pain and relief when he sank his digit fully inside her.

"Hhhmmm....guess I'll have to stop teasing you then," He rolled his finger around to earn another cry from the blonde before curling the digit. He dragged the finger along soaking walls while removing it. Lucy moaned in retaliation before gasping at the tight grip Natsu had on her hair. He yanked her head back, her sensitive ass falling onto the heels of her feet as she was positioned upright. Her hands tensed on the tan, muscular thigh closest to her. She had an eye shut from wincing.

"On one condition. I want you begging for me," He growled, warm breath fanning over her face. He still gripped her hair, but not as tightly, as Lucy slowly got up, moving with him back onto the bed. The two kneeled on the mattress facing each other before Natsu released her hair in favor of twirling her around. A calloused hand settled inbetween her shoulder blades, pushing her forward. She was now bent over, back arching in a delicious stretch, sticking her ass up even further. Red hand prints were littered on the creamy flesh.

"You're going to have to tell me what a dirty girl like you wants." Large hands gripped her waist, bruising pale flesh as he ground his dick inbetween sore cheeks.

"Please, please fuck me," She yelled, shame lost as she felt Natsu rub the soft head of his cock along her folds, "I want your big dick inside me. I don't wanna be able to walk. Natsu plea-" Her voice broke off in a loud, breathy moan as Natsu decided enough was enough. He couldn't wait anymore. He wanted to take her and fuck her senseless.

Lucy felt a stretching burn reside into agonizing pleasure as Natsu thrust his length inside her. God damn she was sore...but God damn did he feel good. Her breasts pressed harshly into a damp bed sheet while her arms folded under a pillow. She buried her face in it, attempting to muffle at least some of the loud screams leaving her throat. She really didn't want to go through the embarrassing 'noise complaint' process again.

Natsu continued to hammer into her at an aggressive pace, brass headboard knocking against the wall. He relished in the feeling of her quaking walls against his dick, watching as he penetrated her over and over again. But he wanted more. A hand left Lucy's hip, skimming up her side before snaking into blonde locks. He grabbed a fistful, bringing her back to his chest as his other arm wrapped around her waist. He reached up to grab a breast while his other hand released her hair before snaking down to her clit. Natsu bit the shell of Lucy's ear, licking the pleasure point before snarling.

"You're a tease. A dirty, naughty tease. But you're my tease. Mine...All...Fucking...Mine." He gave bruising thrusts between each sentence, accentuating his point further and sending Lucy into a shaking bliss.

A hoarse scream left her vocal cords as she shuddered against him, hands on top of his as he palmed her breast and rubbed the sensitive nub. Her clenching walls evoked an orgasm of his own, his hips giving a few last quick and powerful thrusts. Natsu was panting against Lucy's neck, her head was resting on her shoulder and she could feel his frame shaking in exhaustion.

Lucy turned her head, pressing a deep, lingering kiss to his ear before whispering, "Might...wanna pull out...before you collapse on me."

Her voice was cracking and horse, and all Natsu did was grunt in acknowledgement before following her request. Lucy quickly collapsed, lean body failing her, and Natsu was right along with her. The two lay in bed on their stomachs, calming their breathing before sleep swept over them.