Pom - Pom - Pom - Pum - Pum- e-uh

Singto was woke up with continuous blaring of sounds of horn from his balcony.

He can also hear the villagers mainly the 55yr old barber uncle from his steps to the shop, lightly chiding the person who's making the noise.

He went to the window and was astonished to find his junior Krist standing there with a sly smile in his boyish fashionista style clothing.

With a cheeky smile Krist said "Sawatdee Phi."

Singto let out a bark of laugh and with a hand gesture dismissed the polite gesture and asked him " what are you doing here?"

"I need to ask you a question phi."

" And you came all teh way from Bangkok to here for asking that...." Singto was rendered speechless.

May be he was destined to be mute with shock all the day bcz the next words of Krist silenced him.

"YesPhi. I came here to ask you, if you wanna marry me again this time for real?"

Singto couldn't close his eyes or mouth afraid of both being a joke or a dream.

"You better answer him Singto, or I might take up the offer." said the barber uncle.

" Woah. Old man. Think your body is still having traces of young desire in it. May its time I remind you of your age." with that said the barber's partner dragged him inside.

With tensely relaxed pose and quite amusement on his face Krist once more his phi to answer only to get
'Huh'  as the reply from teh older.

" Is that a Shocked 'huh' or a Shy 'huh' P" Krist teased the older once again enjoying the crimson adorning those adorable cheeks of the man.

Should I turn this drabble into a plot, Is that worth?