Call

lyrics that fit them and this one shot

(need you now - lady antebellum)
It's a quarter after one
I'm all alone and I need you now

(i'll be good - jaymes young)
My past has tasted bitter for years now
so I wield an iron fist
Grace is just weakness, or so I've been told
I've been cold, I've been merciless

But the blood on my hands scares me to death
Maybe I'm waking up today

I'll be good, I'll be good
And I'll love the world like I should

call

Winston closed the front door behind him as he started to walk to his car.

It seemed like an ordinary day. It wasn't.

He stepped into his car and calmly drove away. He put on some music and started to mentally prepare himself for a shitty day at Hillcrest. That school sucked. It wasn't at bad as Liberty though. But that was just based on what he heard.

When he arrived at the school, some of his friends were waiting for him. Winston wasn't popular, but he had enough friends. He just wasn't very noticeable.

"Hey" Winston greeted as he stepped out of his car.

"Hey man, did you read the news?" one of his friends asked.

"No, what happened?"

"Read it yourself" the boy said as he gave Winston his phone.

'BOY (18) ARRESTED FOR SEXUAL ASSAULT'

Winston eyes grew bigger. The title made him nervous, but as he scrolled on his friend's phone, he saw a picture.

Monty.

Winston felt like he needed to throw up.

"Isn't that the guy who beat you up last summer?" his friend asked.

Winston slightly nodded and walked away. He got back into his car and started to drive.

He drove and drove. He drove, but he didn't have a destination.

Is it true? Is Monty in jail? Did Monty do such a thing?

All the thoughts made him feel nauseous again and he needed to take a breath. His brain needed to process the things he just found out. He felt terrible. Did Monty really do that? Did he really—?

Winston didn't know what to do. He felt betrayed. Monty never told him about all the things he did. Winston felt stupid for trusting— for loving him.

But he also felt sad for Monty. He was in a jail cell, all alone. Winston knew about Monty's home-life and about his struggles. That wasn't an excuse for the things he did obviously.

Winston wanted to scream. Why did this happen to him? He really liked Monty, he knew he had flaws, he had a lot actually, but he—

And then Winston realized what the problem was. He just couldn't stop loving Monty. He still loved him.

The tears were burning in Winston's eyes. He felt a tear rolling down his cheek and he wiped it away with his sleeve.