00:03

And I hope one day you will fall in love with being alive❞

❝And I hope one day you will fall in love with being alive❞

❝Hope❞.
This four letter word , holds the key to the survival of every breathing human on earth.
It is what we live for, what gives us the urge to wake up every morning and smile— even though it's a fake one.
But smile.
This gentle twitch of a muscle. Its miraculous what a smile can do – it can put another person at ease.
It gives the other person hope.
The faith , the belief , the trust ,  everything ; stands on one platform, one base, one positivity- hope.
We know; or should I say– we believe that things will turn out alright and that everything will fall in place , eventually.
It will take time ? —yes
It will happen ? —of course.
Hope is everything we have.
All those 3 a.m. thoughts,
all those whispers into the cold night ,
Expresses one positive feeling— hope ,  positivity.
There is hope for everyone– for you , for me.
If it wasn't there; we wouldn't have been breathing , right now.
Look into the mirror , and smile at your reflection –it will still warm your heart ,  even if it is just for a millisecond.

You know what , we – never really do give up , never really do lose hope.
Even when everything goes wrong , don't you , even for a second , feel that maybe –just maybe , tomorrow will bring a brighter day?
That little thought; shows you are strong , and that you have hope .
So , the next time ,  you stand in front of a mirror; look at your reflection. And even for a fleeting second , do you see yourself differently? do you see a little ,  maybe very , very little –but present anyway , ray of positivity?
That proves,  you are enough– you are strong .
Breathe.
You are meant to live.
Smile.
You are so precious when you smile.
— Nátasha.