Chapter 3: Her new look

I was looking for inspiration for the next chapter and came across this cool animation and it's so cute and adorable. Feel free to check it out if you guys would like, Enjoy the chapter~

Day 5: of the barrier being broken

"Hey.......Hey frisk.......wake up!"

I gradually opened my eyes to the familiar gruff voice. I guess I fell asleep on the couch again...but to be fair I was pretty tired.

"Goodmorning," A toothy grin greeted me. I yawned and sat up rubbing my eyes (yes I can see even though it looks like my eyes are closed.)

"Hey Undyne." I greeted her as I sat up on the couch noticing I had been covered up with a blanket and there was a pillow under my head. Wait...how did that get here? They got knocked on the floor when I got up ealier...that's weird. Was it.......

"Sans is out working, Pap's went with him." I raised my brow,

"Wait what time is it?" I said my eyes growing wide, how long was I asleep? Undye smiled and then laughed,

"It's 1:00 pm Frisk everyone is out and about. Your the only one who's late." She laughed, I felt myself blush embarrassed. I guess I really was tired,

"Wait what are you doing here Undyne?" I asked now moving off the couch and smoothing down my sweater and blue jeans.

"Well since you weren't answering your phone I came over to check on you. Did you already forget what we talked about yesterday?" The grin on her face grew and my face burned a bright red. Uh-oh, what was she planning on doing? Undyne on her own was bad enough but Mettaton too....

I don't know if I would make it through the day.

"Come on Frisk!" Without giving me much of a chance she grabbed my arm yanking me off the couch and before I knew it I was being dragged through snowden by Undyne."U-Undyne slow down-"

"To slow frisk!" Undyne shouted and she pulled me up over her shoulder and continued running. As she ran through snowden I caught a gimplse of Pappy and Sans talking and as we rushed past I heard Sans laugh and Pap's cheerful hello.

Ugh....I feel so embaressed because I knew Sans was giving me a weird look.

Undyne finally put me down and I expected to be at her house so I was surprised to find I was at the door of Alphy's lab. She knocked on the large metal door and I again, was surprised to find Mettaton being the one who answered the door instead of Alphy's. He was in his ex form like yesterday.

"Darling you're far too late!" He complained holding his cheek and acting as if he would faint at any moment. Undyne rolled her eyes which is what I felt like doing but I didn't want to be rude.

"Sorry but Frisk here was catching up on her beauty sleep."

"W-what no I wasn-"

"Oh we haven't the time come on darlings!" And I was once again yanked into another room, this time it was covered with fluffy pink walls and a pink floor. I felt like I was in a dressing room, it was actually Mettatons room.

*Cue death by glamor music~* 

I was sat down on a comfortable pink stool in the center of the room as Undyne was in the back complaining about all the pink, Mettation was circaling around me looking at me clothing and hair. "While I admire the sweater it's so being trapped in an underground look~ You MUST have something new. Especially if you wish to WOW that skeleton." I blushed again,

I couldn't help it whenever someone mentioned Sans I just couldn't help but blush. "Now!" He said dramtically, "Let us find you something more suitable for a-er-how old did you say you where?"

"Uh, 14." I clarafied and Mettaton grew stars in his eyes.

"Oh darling you are just the right age for Sans~ now I have JUST the outfit for you." He yelled. I sighed,

I am...

Filled with...

D E T E R M I N A T I O N !

Mettaton pulled out various clothes from his wardrobe, first came the pink skirts then dresses and shoes, then when I shook my head to that the cute ball gowns came next. I said no to that as well.

After about a good hour of being forced into countless outfits only to see Mettations frustration when I had no to those as well Undye finally stepped in-thank Asriel-she stood up from the bed.

"Maybe we should go for something a little more........Frisk." Mettaton tapped his chin humming. He finally snapped his fingers,

"Ah! I've got it!"

And again he dove into the abyss of what was his closet full of clothes. While he was doing that I looked at Undye, "Is all this really necessary? I-I mean I me and Sans are-"

"JUST FRIENDS as of right now, but I'm D E T E R M I N E D to change that. Besides I know that comedian doesn't just look at you as his buddy." I blushed,

"Y-you really think so?"

"DARLINGS~ I HAVE FOUND IT!" Mettaton said a little too loudly causing me to wince. "Here take this and go change." Again....

He handed me a ...bag I tried to peek but Mettaton shooed me into the changing room before I could get the chance.....

I changed not really having the time to servay the clothing I was putting on...

Once I had stepped out of the changing room I could only see Undyne gawking at me amazed and Mettaton squealing happily with stars in his eyes. I chuckled nervously and scratched the back of my head. "Um.....h-how's it look?"

"See for yourself darling~" Metteton said obviously pleased as he directed me over to a large full-scale mirror. I stepped infront of it and finally got a good look at myself.

I too gasped at my new look. Mettaton kept my sweater look but gave me a black turtle neck instead and some blue jeans and black boots but....

the thing I loved most about it all.....was the blue jacket I was given that looked similar to San's jacket but there was no fur around the neck area. 

"Well darling~ how do you like it?" I smiled slowly and turned to face Mettaton who was eargly awaiting my answer.

"I think it's SANSational." They both face-palmed and I just simply laughed, I wondered how he was doing.