New York??

Sam's p.o.v

I am just walking around my own home, being bored since it's the weekend, but something seems off "hey Charles, how ya doin?" I ask my gerbil. He rings his bell twice "cool, I'm so glad I tought you tricks, or else it'd be like I'm talking to no one." He rings his bell onc- nevermind three times! "Well fuck you too!" I yell and walk out. I walk to the living room and see the tv just sitting there, luckily mom is just shopping while dad is at work. I can just watch tv without getting told to do something that dad is supposed to do! I smile to myself.

I grab barbecue chips and jump onto the couch "where's the remote??" I ask myself and see it's not in sight, I get up and take out a cushion. It's right where dad always tries to stash it so I won't watch it "if you don't want me watchin, don't put the remote in the same spot." I grab the remote and turn on the tv, there's no much on right now "ooo tmnt, yes please." 'Awww it's the last episode gosh darnit!!' I think to myself as it's going on "at least it has alot of fighting." It's so close to the end, Leo it's surprising that you took down Shredder, I thought Raph would've done it.

'I wish I could go and see these two, they would be so much fun! I could make fun of Donnie with Raph, I could try to learn how to calm myself down. I've tried, doesn't really work, but Louisa has tried to calm me down, that was funny, well, to me it was.' I lay down upside down and see Leo holding up Shredders helmet for everyone see they got the job done. At this I just threw up the chip bag and cheer "woo! After so many seasons, you guys did it." That's when the tv went to black "what?! We just payed for this though, it can't just turn off."

I start to hit the top of the tv "maybe i should call Weeza to help fix it....." I say to myself and grab my phone, once she answered the screen on the tv turned purple. "You got your cuz, what's up Sam...... Sam?" Louisa says on the other side of the phone. "I called to ask if you knew how to fix the tv" I say not taking my eyes off of it, she shuffles on the other side. "What's it doing?" She asks "well, I was just watching it, then it turned off, now all it's showing is purple." "Hold on, i'll get a ride there to see what I can do" I roll my eyes at that "you just wanna see the purple."

"You know me so well, anyways, see ya in a bit!"

-half an hour time skip brought to you by Leo's face when he's watching space heroes-

Louisa walks in without knocking "hey you didn't knock!" I say offended "you're always telling me not to!" She says taking off her shoes. I laugh a little "I know, I was just messin with ya" she glares at me but I just wink at her. "Okay, now let's- ooo it really is purple!" She says and pokes the side of the tv "I knew it" "yes. Yes you did, now whatever you told me, is that all that happened?" She asks looking at me. I nod "yeah- oh! I also hit the top of the tv to make it work, it didn't" she glares at me again.

"I told you not to do that anymore! It always just makes things worse!!" She punches my shoulder, but it doesn't really hurt. "Yeah, yeah, yeah, just help me out weak punch!" She rolls her eyes but says "I actually don't know." I groan out at that "well now... what?......." I felt a sudden urge to walk towards the tv. "Is it just me, or do I want to poke the tv?" Louisa asks getting close to touching it "no, I do too." We walk towards the tv and reach a hand out to touch it, but once we did the tv sucked us in.

We scream as we go through the purple void of what we seen in the tv, she grabs onto me, but I just tried to pry her off of me "let go!" I yell. "NO!! I'm ScArEd!" She yells back at me "so am I, but you don't see me grabbing your arm!" I yell back. There's a light at the end of all this purple "oh my god we're heading towards the light!" Louisa yells. I roll my eyes "you're such a dork! Just say we're about to die like a normal person!" I yell at her. Turns out we just got thrown through the air, we scream as we start getting close to the ground.

I landed in a dumpster that's in an alley, but I have no idea where Louisa went "where hell am I?" I ask out loud, a random dude just says "are ya stupid? We're in New York. Get an education!" He walked away after that, so I laugh a little "I like that dude's attitude. Wait, did he say New York??" I ask myself out loud "hey, look! We found a girl!" A voice says in the alley across the street. I try to focus my eyes to see who it is, but am annoyed when I see Louisa just standing there. "Leave me alone! Ya filthy street rats!" She yelled like that would do anything to help.

"She just insulted us Fong!" "I heard her!! I ain't deaf! Now you pay...." I look around for anything that could help, mumbling profanities under my breath. There's a pipe on the side of the dumpster, I smirk, get out of the dumpster, and grab the pipe. I look at them get close to Weeza, she's gonna need to pay me back for this "you guys are so dumb. If you mess with family, you get messed up!!" I yell and run across the street to them and start swinging the pipe. I knocked out most of them, but the last dude grabbed the pipe and threw it onto the roof of a building.

He glares at me saying "Hun isn't an idiot, so don't expect him to get knocked out by a little girl with a pipe" he took a step closer to me. His words though...... he is goin down "here we go" Louisa says and hides behind a dumpster. "Did you just..... call me a little girl???" I ask as my hands form into fists "look who's getting upset. I did, what're you going to do about it, little girly?" He asks getting down to my level to face me. I glare up at him and punch him in the face, he looks at me taken back, but I kept throwing punches.

Louisa kept flinching at the punches I did to him, but at the last second he grabbed my fist, and threw me at my cousin. We groan at the impact "you are gonna pay for what you did-" "no, you're gonna pay for hurting them."

Tbc

Okay that should be it for now my foodies, now I hope I can serve you another chapter again soon!

~ILoveFood