Chapter 1

A brown world no life seen no green anywhere the building seemed to be empty. The only things that could be seen was towers of trash everywhere brown clouds surrounding the once long ago populated New York all that was heard was gust of wind and a faint sound of musical sound. A single life form could be seen walking music following her she walked around the corner of a large abandoned building she set down a brown like square box which was rusted her fingers pressed a button the lead popped open grabbing a old shovel next to her.Frisk shoved the trash into the cube it closed automatically crunching the trash into a cube she hummed a melodic tune tohello dolly which came from her hoodie pocket the unaging teenager picked up the cube leaving the trash compactor abandoned.Frisk paused looking up at the tall tower that gonna take a lot of work she thought to herself the sun glaring down she winced looking away well I've done it before I'm determined to do it again she stated up the tower sweating as she  when she stumbled all the to the top sweat going down her for head she put the cube on the stack and sat down to catch her breath. Frisk may have done it a thousand times but it left the poor girl out of breath every time as she had very bad problems with her soul the only thing that kept her moving with determination was her solar panel which sent hp/hp to her frail soul everyday only problem was she always when the power ran out had to charge in the sun which was hard especially went it rain. Frisk pulled her medium brown chocolate hair into a ponytail she then caught something gleaming the girl stood carefully she saw a mini aluminum trashes led sticking out of the cube Frisk smiled this could be useful she thought. Tugging as she hard as she could putting one foot on it pulling hard it finally shot out into her face"ah" she squeaked giggling she put it in her useful old bag she had found as well. Just then she called for her dog Puff just then out of no where a white little dog was seen scrambling to his owner side she smiled and picked him up he crawled onto her shoulder sitting licking her face. Frisk giggled as she and Puff headed back to their home.

As they walked home Frisk rewinded the melody again as she trotted the long way home kicking up dirt as she walked her green eyes protected by her shielding goggles her brown hair swing tied up swaying. Frisk clothes contained of keeping most of her skin shielded mostly brown not that Frisk cared what she wore just happy she could even find any long ago the humanoid hopped onto a old subway track walking above dead skeletons with the same choice of clothes as her they had worked to their very last breath Frisk looked down as she walked. It had happened long ago before she was quote "built" humans were left to clean the earth by these so called Monsters even the ones who didn't do anything all good or bad left to die.Frisk sighed i wish I could have helped them she shook it off be positive Frisk respect their memory by living your life she breathed looking a head beginning to run across the track to see ahead on a old bridge her home she walked into the abandoned stations opening signs popping up as she walked by them"TO MUCH GARBAGE IN YOUR FACE THERES PLEFT SPACE OUT IN SPACE BNL STARLINERS LEAVING EACH DAY HUMANS WILL CLEAN UP WHILE YOUR AWAY" A Skeleton appeared on the screen wearing a dark coat" because the BNL in space is the final frontier" he waved Frisk ignored she hated their smug faces those damn monsters were up there on a luxurious cruz being cared by their every need while human had been stuck in this hellhole. Frisk walked faster as she reached home she smiled Puff jumped off her shoulder sniffing the ground wagging his tail Frisk grabbed a lever which caused a old garage like space to open Frisk walked in humming to put your Sunday clothes on she opened her duffle bag pulling out all the object she had found to add to her collections she pulled out a spork confused as to were it went she shrugged and placed it down grabbed the track from her pocket she put it into a old player pulling out a Tv which let alive the place. The rest of the time Frisk organized things she took off her boots throwing them against the wall Frisk was walking past the TV when she heard a new tune she turned and sat in front of it intrigued" and that is all that forms a bound" sang the male holding the woman's had gently" and will recall when time runs out" she joined in with him Frisk eyes lit up with a feeling she had never felt before she unknowingly slipped her fingers together she looked down sad what is this feeling she thought. A few minutes later Frisk brought her boots clopping them together dust falling off them she slowly stopped looking at the sky she pressed the iPod and the romantic melody played she stared at the stars in wonder just then she was interrupted by a blaring noises her alarm on her panel was going off Frisk saw a dust storm headed her direction she ran in sighed dropping her shoes against the wall pushing a button to close it she saw her friend Puff sniffing the ground"Puff" she called the dog ran inside as the door closed undoing her hair Frisk made herself comfortable in her makeshift so called bed in the corner which was basically a bunch of blankets and sheets with two pillows she sat down as Puff curled up next to her Frisk curled herself up laying down pressing her tune to lure her to sleep maybe someone out there that feeling in my soul she thought drifting off to sleep.

Determined to find your soulmate

Hoped y'all enjoyed chapter one