25

(Amethyst's POV)

Jooheon and I pulled up at the mansion around 6 and walked straight inside.

"Please don't be upset, they still loved you regardless," he said and I sighed. "And please don't be upset with me for keeping it a secret, I just wanted to wait until you were ready to know."

I smiled at him and said, "It's okay Joohoney, you're only doing your job. I can't be mad you even if I wanted to."

He smiled at me and I walked upstairs to my room.

As soon as I opened the door, I was met with five boys playing around in my room. They all stopped when I opened the door and they stared.

"Amethyst! Why do you have a gun?" Kai asked innocently and I immediately hid the gun behind me.

"Business called Kai. Anyways, why are you guys up at 6?" I asked and put the gun in my drawer along with the gloves.

"We heard you leave out the mansion and came in here since we missed you," Beomgyu said.

I chuckled and laid down on my bed, sighing and closing my eyes.

"Is everything okay?" Taehyun asked and I shook my head.

"Want to talk about it?" Soobin asked and I nodded.

I stood up and went to my drawer, taking out the picture of me and the five mysterious boys from my childhood.

I went back and sat down on my bed and showed the picture to the boys, who all widened their eyes.

"W-Where did y-you find this p-picture?" Yeonjun asked.

"Before I moved to Korea at age 7, my aunt gave me this picture and told me, 'They'll come back to you.' So I kept it ever since. But I think I remember now," I said and smiled at them.

"This is us, isn't it?" I asked and Kai gave me a huge hug.

"We were wondering why you would remember us," he said, and I felt my shoulder become wet.

He eventually got off me and smiled, wiping his tears.

"We found out you were our Amethyst as soon as Ametrine took us into your house. Your scent is still the same," Yeonjun said.

"So what made you remember all of a sudden?" Soobin asked and I explained the car ride back home with Jooheon.

~Flashback to the car ride~

"Amethyst, you were one of their experiments. Actually, their only failed one," Jooheon said and I looked at him, completely confused.

"What do you mean?" I asked and he scratched his neck.

"Your mother, she herself was a cat hybrid. She was experimented on as a baby. She met your father in her teenage years and they eventually got married. They both became scientists and created many cures together due to the fact that your mother has many things in her that can help the world, hence why the company is so big," he said and I nodded.

"After some time, your parents wanted to have children but a regular human at first. They didn't want to take the chance of giving birth to a hybrid so your father ended up having your brother with another woman," Jooheon said.

"Okay...," I said and he continued.

"But eventually, your mother wanted a child of her own with your father. They were hoping the outcome would be a hybrid so they could raise it to see if anything peculiar would occur in different events. And that child happened to be you. But as you can see, you're a full-on human," Jooheon said.

I nodded, staying quiet.

"Even though you didn't come out as a hybrid, you still had qualities of one. Such as good hearing and amazing strength. Your parents soon came up with the idea of giving you hybrid friends to see if anything would happen to you. So every two years after your 3rd birthday, you were given another hybrid friend. It stopped when you were 7 because you got two hybrids that year. But nothing out of the ordinary happened," Jooheon said.

"Wait, so I had 5 hybrid friends? What were there names?" I asked.

"You already know their names," he said and I shook my head.

"I'm pretty damn sure I do not," I said.

He sighed and said, "Think about it. These five hybrids were your friends and you loved, and still do love, them to pieces. Trust me, it's easier than you think."

We were silent the rest of the way back home and that's when I stepped out the car I realized what Jooheon meant. Everything came together and memories began rushing into my head.

I felt him put a hand on my shoulder and he said, "Remember now?"

"Holy fuck," I said and walked inside the mansion.

~Back to the Present~

"Oh my," Beomgyu said.

"I also remember when you guys were taken away from me. I now see why I moved here to Korea. Thank God for Ametrine because if she didn't find you, I don't think I would've ever remembered you guys," I said and smiled.

"Wait, so does that mean we can all talk about old memories and actually enjoy our lives to the fullest potential? Cause that would be lovely," Soobin asked and I nodded.

"We can all catch up on things," I said.

"But we still have one problem," Yeonjun said and we all looked at him confused.

"What?" I asked.

"We all like you. Like, we like like you. All five of us," he said and my mouth made an "O" shape.

"You know, it's up to Amethyst on who she likes. We respect your decision whenever you're ready," Soobin said.

"Wait, how did you know I like you guys?" I asked.

"Hybrids know when someone likes them. It's like a natural calling," Beomgyu said.

"We respect whoever you choose in the future, we all want you to be happy," Taehyun said.

"We all love you," Kai said.

"I love you all too," I said.