You and Sebastian

Readers POV

He was really young, why was he in the study? Shouldn't he be away playing with his friends or playing with his toys. Wheres his parents? I hadn't seen them come to greet Sebastian, I hadn't seen anyone else actually. The gang he was talking about, where are they? The Young Master has a mysterious eye patch,  seriously what is going on?

'"Her Parents were killed eh? sounds awfully famiiar doesnt it Sebastian?"

'Hmmm yes my young master"

He gave his young master a smile(but not like the one he gave me, this was more of a devilish smile) it made me feel a bit jealous that sebastian didnt smile like that to me.

"I dont know if we can let her stay, for all we know she could be a spy, or something,  I dont know if I can trust anyone these days"

Sebastians POV  

No the young master must let her stay, shes so beautiful, i need her to stay, please young master.

( says out loud)  

Pardon me sir, but i could teach her how to be a proper maid, not like mey rin not clumsy and and always falling over but a proper polite, graceful, eligant swan.

Readers POV

What sebastian had just said made you smile like crazy, he always knew how to make you blush or smile, after a few moments of scilence, the little boy speaks up 

"How can she work if she has a broken foot??"

He composes himself and stands up to walk over to you and Sebastian.

"Just give me 48 hours to make a decision on her. But if I do decide she stays she will need to earn her keep, Sebastian as you said you will teach her"

"Yes my lord" he bows.

The boy walks over to you, being a lot shorter than you.

"My name is Ciel Phantomhive, I am the queens watchdog, one foot out of line and you're out, you may leave"

Huh well hes a bit of a brat. Shouldn't it be his parents who decide if i stay or not?  I guess it doesnt matter.

You didnt care about that you had to prove to Ciel that you could be a good maid. But first you needed a few questions answered.

"umm sebastian''

"Yes Miss (Y/N)"

His voice is so smooth and enchanting you felt all flustered everytime he spoke.

"um, its probably none of my business but where are ciels parents?"

"well miss (Y/N) they were killed in a fire a few years back, the master has never recovered he had to step in as lord of the house"

That was all that was said. You just left it at that.

"Before i let you meet everyone else, let me take you to your room and i'll fix that foot for you"

He put you down on the bed, the room was beautiful, it was lovely. The walls were a gorgeous midnight blue colour, and the bed was huge_ enough to fit nearly 4 people on, the pillows and duvet and even the wardrobe matched the colour.

"Sit on the bed and raise your foot"

As he was fixing up your foot, you kept staring into his deep crimson eyes, you stared deep into his eyes, it was almost as if he was hypnotising you into some trance that you did not want to awaken from. You thought what it would be like if you and him were together, if he kissed you, you blushed at the thought. 

You wanted to kiss him so badly, you needed to kiss him!! you leaned in very slowly to kiss him but just as you were nearly touching his lips, you quickly jerked away.

What are you, an idiot? You cant do that, he's too old for me, he would never like me back'

'"There you go, all fixed" his intoxicating voice snapped you back into reality.

You were so deep in thought you hadn't realised that Sebastian fixed your foot.

Fixed? It was broken a few minutes ago that shit takes 6 weeks to heal. You stood on the ground to find that he really had fixed it and it didnt hurt one bit anymore.

"Hold on..h..h How.. did you fix that so quick?"

"Your confusion is adorable, well you see, Im simply one hell of a butler"

You noticed that you were breathing pretty heavily,  the way he spoke and looked at you made you blush and you just couldn't figure out how he was doing it, you blushed again.

God damn it.

You touched your red hot cheek and turned your head away before Sebastian saw you.

Sebastians POV  

Miss (Y/N) blushed again, shes blushed several times today, something was definitely bothering her and i think i know what it is.

"Miss (Y/N) Is there something troubling you?"

"NO! No no I'm fine, why do you ask?"

"Something you're not telling me?"

"No..."

She sounded so unsure so i take this moment to find out.

"Oh but i think there is, and I think I can solve it"

Readers POV

He lay you on the bed( this is actully happening i cant belive it) he started playing around with your hair. He was caressing your cheek with his unusaulally stone cold hands. He started kissing your neck. Soft kisses at first that were sweet but soon changes to rough passionate kissing. its driving you wild and it causes you to moan a little.

"Oh my god"  

You couldnt believe this, sebastian had something for you.

next thing you knew he was going for your lips, he bit your lip, you didnt know what to do, you had never been kissed like this before, but it made you moan again, he bites your lips a second time, and you were about to moan again but then sebastian began kissing your mouth instead. He tasted really sweet. he expores your mouth with his tongue, so you start to do the same to him and you could hear a little moan from him. This was driving you both off the wall.

But you realized you had just met this man you cant do anything stupid just now, you need to have self control.

You grab sebastian's hair and you pull him away from your lips, and then you gently whisper in his ear

"lets maybe save the rest for later''