#Let's be civil... or not?

<Joohyun's POV>

Uh-oh. I think, I might've upset Seulgi. Was I too much? I kept asking the same question countless times, I've lost track. I don't know.

Should I apologize? But what the hell? Why would I apologize to that rude boy? And what if he saved our asses? Did I ask for it? No. I can handle that prick called Baekho in the first place. Tss~

I called out Seulgi but she's ignoring me on purpose, you heard it-- on purpose! Why are you being like a baby Seul? TT

Following Seulgi wherever she goes, must be the most tiring activity I did my whole life. I have no idea if she's still doing it on purpose or she just can't stay fucking still! The nerve~ Ugh! Fine. You win, Seulgi. I'll apologize. -o-"

I grabbed my best friend's hand, making her face me. I took a deep breath-- mustering up all my hidden courage to say the words Joohyun learned just now.

"Okay. Stop. I'll apologize to that hero of yours." I said dully. The look on her face makes me want to take it back. Uhhhhh!! I knew she was doing it on purpose. Look at that nasty smile of hers.

"Seriously, stop smiling. I might throw up." She just deadpanned ignored me and went on ahead to the cafeteria.

Why is she-- oh yeah. We're meeting that boy there. Tss </>

<Seulgi's POV>

I wonder how many cursed words Joohyun have said about me, I mean look at her face, whenever I purposely move to another place right after I arrived at my so-called destination. Hah! I'm gonna tame that ugly bitch-ass attitude of yours alryt~ you better follow me Joohyun.

I skipped my way to the cafeteria and once I arrived inside, the aroma of freshly cooked food welcomed me; activating my other self-- the muncher Kang. But before anything else, let me look for that boy he's gotta be around here somewhere... aha!

"Y/N!" I called out his name but I did not expect to have a few more heads turning around my direction. Wow, too many Y/Ns.

I turned around to check if Joohyun's still there, and good thing she woMANed up and followed me all the way here. Kkk~

"Come, Joo. Let's say hi to our savior." Teasing her won't hurt... right? I saw her heaving a deep sigh before scooting closer to me so that I can easily hold her hand and guide her towards Y/N. </>

<Author's POV>

Seulgi and Joohyun headed towards the last table where Y/N and his group are seated. And once again, for the second time around, Y/N and Joohyun locked gaze and this time both are trying to not ignite yet another war.

Five seconds...

Fifteen.......

Thirty......

Sixt--

"For Pete's sake both of you stop that staring contest and begin the talk already. We don't have all the time in the world." Seungkwan commented first, Hansol and Hyungwon already gave up waiting for the chance that the two might actually start talking.

Seulgi glance at Joohyun and to her hands, they're curled up into fists. As expected, it'll be not easy to let those words come out of her mouth.

"I believe you guys came here for a reason. What is it?" Y/N yielded, he just wants it all to be done with already.

"Let us be civil with each other--" The look on Y/N's face made Joohyun stop, she recognizes it, the same 'bored' look she wears everytime some random guy would try to hit on her. Oh. So he thought talking to me is a waste of time, he thought that having 'this' conversation with him is boring? To hell with this! Joohyun ended her little chit-chat inside her head, inhaled deeply and exhaled sharply--looking Y/N in the eyes as she speaks.

"... Or not. Let us not kid ourselves. We both know we despise each other, so fuck it. I'm out of here." Joohyun spat those venomous words, she then faced Seulgi with a straight face.

"I'm sorry Seul. I tried. Really. But I can't stand being in the same room as this guy. I'm so sorry. I really am." And with that Joohyun stormed out of the cafeteria leaving two dumbfounded boys-- Hyungwon and Seungkwan. Hansol's still on his phone, not caring a single thing about the commotion brewing in front of him. Seulgi just stood there with a sad eyes, watching her best friend's retreating figure-- contemplating whether to follow her or give Y/N some of her own thoughts as well. She chose the latter first and will surely follow Joohyun right after.

"You know.. I thought you were different from those idiots whose constantly ticking Irene off. I thought she might just have misunderstood everything about you. But the way you handled the situation today proved one thing right, that you're an idiot, Y/N. Just like them. Here's the money of my supposedly treat for lunch, have a nice day-- no. Have a nice life." Seulgi looked disappointed about everything that's going on, she just wants to have a peaceful day today but she guessed it'll never happen-- as long as there are people who don't know how to value the word respect.

Seulgi left the scene as well to go look for Joohyun and comfort her for she felt guilty for making her best friend do something she's not used to. Apologizing, especially to a guy, that is. Seulgi knew Joohyun had a long history about men in her past years, explains why she's too aloof with them bad boys. </>

<Y/N's POV>

Misunderstood me all you want. My rule is my rule. Stay away from girls, especially to that scandalous queen. I kept my beliefs clear. No one can hurt me this time, may it be physically or emotionally-- I've experienced the bitter side of life at a young age.

"You okay, Y/N boy?" Just a Seungkwan thing, checking up on me.

"Never been better!" I gave him a reassuring smile.

"What about this money? Should we use it? We still got 15 mins before the second half starts." Hyungwon, finally talked, thank heavens.

"No. I'll keep it. You can use my card if you want something else to eat, I'm already full anyways." I handed them my black card before leaning my head on the cold surface of the table, trying to have a good 15 mins nap. </>